Chapter 29

I really liked chapter 28. That's all I got 😂

Eclipses pov:
"Yes!" I yelled with a smile. I was sobbing in happiness. I never thought I'd live to see this day. And the best part, my heart was complete. Cass, Kyla, Zealand, Thalia, dad, Jax, Liam, Emma, Mateo and Noah. They are my family. They are my home.
We all went home that night. I was finally an engaged woman. All the grown ups (hah including me!) were hanging in the living room with some champagne. Cass wasn't old enough to drink so her and Zealand went off to bed. "I never thought my brother would get married." Ayla playfully said with a giggle. He shot her a glare and everyone bursted out laughing. "I'm really happy for you." Kyla said as she gave my hands a squeeze. I loved the thought of her being by my side through everything. "You looked breathtaking the other night by the way." Teo said with a smile as he gave me a hug. And with the love of these humans, everyone went to bed feeling happier than ever.
"Don't worry Rae Rae, I'll never leave you." "But mommy, what if you did?" I said between sniffles. "Darling, I wouldn't leave you even if someone pointed a gun at my head." She smiled. "I love you mommy!" I screamed while hugging her tight.
"Move you little bitch!" He yelled at me. I just wanted my mother. Why did this Ryan man have to be so mean? I'm a 6 year old child!
I can't believe today I turn 15. I'm not even excited. That's just one more year of my long life I've lost in Ryan's hellhole. The only good thing to ever happen to me in here was Kyla. But it makes me weak because they already know id die to protect her. And I think that's what Ryan's planning. I'm getting closer to 20, and as soon as I am, they'll either kill me or sell me. I'd really rather die.
16th birthday. Normally 16 year olds would have a big sweet 16 to celebrate but what do I get for my 16 years of life? Beating after beating after beating.
17. "No!" I yelled. I have had enough of this shit. "I'm tired of you treating me like this! I'm a human, not your rag doll." I fought back. Then Ryan stabbed me in the waist. It hurt so bad but I've had worse.
(This is back to the day Kyla came. You'll understand after this memory)
"KYLA?! KYLA WHERE ARE YOU?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Where did Ryan's men take her?! "KYLAAAAAA!" I kept screaming. Ryan covered my mouth and I bit it and kept screaming. There's no damn way I'm backing down now. 5 months of torture and now I have someone to live for. And I'm sure as hell getting out of here alive. Ryan? God no. Hes gonna die, and soon. I felt a stinging and unbearable pain in my left leg. Ryan was cutting all the way down! "AHHHHHHHH!" I kept screaming. I guess he liked that cause he kept going deeper.
"ECLIPSE! ECLIPSE WAKE THE HELL UP!"
I jolted up. What the hell?! I was breathing heavy, sweating, and tears were streaming down my face. I felt arms wrap around me. Kyla was hugging me. I felt relief wash over me to see she was ok. My biggest fear is one day waking up to find I never left that place. That this was all a dream. Or that maybe, just maybe, I'd be with my mom. And only dreaming that I was with Ryan. But no. It's all real.
"Are you ok?" Noah asked sitting beside me. I nodded and he cupped his hand on my cheek. I smiled and gave him a hug. Everyone was in my room so I'm guessing I scream very loud. Even little Zealand was crying. Sorry! Didn't mean to wake you kiddo. "Why the hell were you screaming so loud anyways?" Jax asked in an annoyed tone while rubbing his eyes. I took that as a weak spot and threw the remote control at his head. "Ow!" He yelled. "Hmph." I replied with a proud smile. I laughed and we went downstairs to start our day.
Most of the morning consisted of training nonstop. Then noon we ate lunch. The afternoon was filled with me getting my long everlasted revenge on that moron. Evening, dinner. Then after was filled with family time and me screaming at Noah about wedding shit. "No it's called a barrette!" I yelled. "NO ITS NOT! ITS A HAIR CLIP!" He argued back. I hit him on head with my clipboard and he grunted. I laughed. For some reason, I enjoy watching people suffer. I'm sure you can tell by what happened to that intruder a while back haha. It's a shame he didn't get to live longer than a few hours.
The next few days me and Noah spent wedding planning. We already argued like a married couple. It's still hard to believe I'm actually getting married. We set a date. 2 weeks from now and we're going to get married on the beach. We're not one of those traditional couples who get married in churches. We love the outdoors, and we love the ocean. We decided on no honeymoon since mafia shit keeps us here. We aren't complaining though, as long as we are married and together forever, there's no issue.
Today I decided to go see Ryan. I enjoy seeing him suffer the same way he felt when he did it to me and Kyla. "You look nice in a cell." I said with a smile. "Don't get your hopes up Bunny." He replied with a smirk. God I hate his guts. "Well then I guess you won't mind that I've brought a knife with me." I held it up giving him a good sight of what it looks like. BLOOD WARNING! He flinched and that only made me wanna do it more. I walked over to him and started cutting through his left thigh, across, and down. The blood mixed with the dry blood soaked into the concrete floor. He was crying out in pain... and I liked it.

Damn, psycho or what? Mneh, I'd probably do the same.