Chapter 24

I will not be publishing tomorrow or on Christmas Day so I'll publish as much as I can tonight. I'll probably get to 28 before I go to bed or something I don't know. But I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Eclipses pov:
I went to Ayla and asked if she wanted to go shopping with me and she screamed in happiness. I really wanted to spend time with Zealand too so I planned on taking him along. We didn't really want to go shopping with guards so me and Ayla each have a gun and Mateo is coming with.
We had so much fun. We were out basically all day. I decided to get changed and go down to the gym.

Ignore the weird symbol and wandy thing

Yeah I don't know how the hell im going to train in heels but I better learn because in 3 days, that's what I'll be fighting in. I took off my jacket and started punching the bag. I guess I was feeling really angry because I kicked it and the hinges flew off letting the punching bag drop to the floor. I heard clapping behind me so I spun around and my long, brown curly hair flipped and hit me in the face.
"Nice!" I turned around to see Mateo leaning in the doorway of the gym. "Thanks Teo!" I replied with a smile. He walked over to me and as soon as he tried to unexpectedly knock me down, I twisted around and kicked him in the side. "I saw your feet movement." I said with a laugh. He reached for my ankle and I jumped back. I've had that happen 3 times and I believe I've learned to avoid it. He jumped up and threw a punch. I shifted to the right, wrapping my arms against the arm he used to punch. I bent him over and kneed him in the stomach. After a good fight I went upstairs and showered for dinner.
When I walked into the dining room my Jax and Liam were sitting there talking. "Jax!" I yelled as I ran over and gave him a hug. "Wait I thought you guys weren't coming home until 11." I said as I punched Jax in the arm. I was mad they lied to me. "Sorry baby sis but dad wanted to surprise ya." Liam said as he gave me a hug. After dinner, we all went to my dads office to discuss the plan for the gala. He also demanded 500 of his men surrounding the place to ensure my safety.
"So how is this going to go down?" I asked. "Well you're just going to have to improvise on why and how you're there since only gang leaders will be. You're also going to have to watch out because Ryan and his men will be there and you're recognizable to them." My dad said. I knew this wouldn't go easily and I will have to put up a fight. But I had a feeling that we're missing something. "Dad? What are they exchanging exactly?" I asked with curiosity. I didn't want to leave this question unanswered. "Oh well probably the essentials... drugs, alcohol, maybe guns and ammo." He replied and shrugged. But something inside told me that wasn't it. There's something more here and it's right under our noses. So why can't we figure it out?

That's it for chapter 25. I'm going to leave this book with a cliffhanger for Christmas because I think it'll be fun that I don't give everyone the big surprise right away. So after Christmas I will publish chapter 26 and you all will find out the big thing I've been planning. It's going to be confusing so don't read the next few chapters so fast. Hope you all enjoy Christmas and my love is with you!