Chapter 18

Ok so I just found out my youth director from my old church before I moved got engaged a day ago!!! Our group had grown with her and her now fiancé and we are all so excited. Enough of me pouring out my heart cause yall probably don't wanna hear all that so let's go 😂

Eclipses pov:
      I woke up happier than ever. Mateo and my dad helped Noah move all of my things into Noah's room last night while I layed in the bed relaxing. The men in my life, man. They're the best. But another reason I'm happy is I start training today. They figured we needed to start as soon as we got back due to the incident with the intruder. I'm really looking forward to today. I got up and went straight to the shower then got dressed.

Damn, I look good haha

Damn, I look good haha. I walked downstairs and met up with my family in the living room. My dad explained that Thalia took Zealand out so we had the place to ourselves. They wanted Noah to train me first and suggested I fight against him. The motive was to teach me to fight someone I might have a weakness for without hesitating and getting myself killed. Not gonna lie, it was a hell of a fight. He told me he wouldn't go easy on me. And trust me, he didn't.
        The first time we fought, I threw him into the gym wall with a kick. Then the second round, this is where it gets fun. He lunged at me so I took the chance to move to the right, grab his arm, and flipped him over my shoulder. He grabbed my ankle from the back making me fall face first to the floor. There were no mats so I busted my lip.

I grunted in pain and stood back up

I grunted in pain and stood back up. I thrusted a punch hitting him square in the jaw. He ducked and ran into my stomach, grabbing my waist and flipping me over. My back hit the floor and he ran at me. I threw my leg around, twisting in a circle as I tripped him. I got up and kicked him in the side. He grabbed my leg again and this time fell backwards. My head hit the wall and I fell down. Blood was scattered on the wall. My vision went blurry and I could see Noah in front of me trying to make sure I was ok. I'm sure I got a concussion.
        A few hours later, I woke up in mine and Noah's bed. My dad walked in and sat next to me. "You're awake." He said with a soft voice and a smile. I sat up and groaned at the pain in my head. "Do you remember what happened during training?" He asked with a little concern. "Before or after I blacked out from banging my head on a wall?" I said sarcastically. He chuckled and told me to try to stand up. I managed to walk but still had a major headache.
         After I got something to eat, I met up with everyone in the living room. My jacket must've been taken off because my training tank top was completely visible. "There she is!" Liam yelled at the top of his lungs. "If you don't shut your damn mouth right now I am going to personally tie you up to that couch and shoot your balls 20 times!" I yelled back keeping my hand on my aching head. Noah walked over and gave me a kiss. "Sorry, didn't mean to knock you out." He said with a laugh. I nodded and sat down gently. My head was pounding. As if on cue, Thalia walked in with some aspirin and water. "Ugh thank you so much"
I groaned. She laughed and nodded then went back upstairs.
         After a killer headache I finally fell asleep. Noah woke me up around 7:30 telling me to get ready for training and get downstairs for breakfast.

I threw on a black outfit and went downstairs to eat

I threw on a black outfit and went downstairs to eat. I was feeling better so the noise of Liam didn't bother me much. About 30 minutes later we went to the gym and got started. Today I was fighting my dad. "Wow, I'm fighting an old man. That shouldn't be hard." I said sarcastically. He chuckled and kicked me in the side. I punched him in the chest then kicked his knee so he fell to the ground. I pinned him down and we ended training for the day.
         The next few weeks I spent training nonstop. Right now I was getting ready for a meeting at noon with my dad. He said everyone who was actually in the mafia would be attending, he meant family wide. I don't know why he wanted me there but I knew if he wanted me at that meeting, it was important. Ever since I arrived he tried to keep me out of it.

I threw on a cute dark red crop top, Jean shorts, a tied jacket on my waist, and short heeled boots

I threw on a cute dark red crop top, Jean shorts, a tied jacket on my waist, and short heeled boots. (Don't mind anything other than the clothes) It was only around 11 so I decided to go for a little walk. I was halfway down the street when I heard screaming come from the house I was in front of. I grabbed my gun that was tucked behind my tied jacket and cautiously walked up to the door.
        The door was cracked open and I could hear a little girl and older guy screaming. I opened the door being careful not to make a sound. I walked in and turned the first corner with my gun out. I searched both ways to make sure I wasn't seen. I heard another scream and walked in the direction I heard it. The stairs were wooden so they creaked loudly. They kept screaming so I ran up the stairs that way by the time they stopped they couldn't hear the creaks. I cautiously walked down the hallway, my gun gripped firmly in my hands. I stood behind a wall looking into the room I heard the screams from. It looked like an attic. There were chains that were locked on a strong rusted metal square so it couldn't be moved. When I looked further I saw a little girl, maybe around 9, with the chains connected to a choker on her neck. And a 40 year old looking man beating her.

Eclipse to the rescue! You go girl.