Chapter 41

Ok I want an honest opinion, did Ross have the right to immediately sleep with someone else after Rachel decided to take a break? I'm just trying to figure it out cause that's the episode of Friends I'm watching right now.

Eclipses pov:

"Bring her in now!"

"Don't worry sweetie it's gonna be ok."

"Keep your eyes open Eclipse."

"Come on, stay with me."

"She's losing consciousness!!"

"Eclipse, honey, I need you to keep your eyes open."

Beep. Beep. Beep.

       I woke up to the sounds of beeping. My head was pounding and my back hurt. I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped. "It's ok." It was Teo. "Teo!" I yelled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Ow ow ow" I threw myself back onto the pillow. "Where am I Mateo?" I asked. "You're in the hospital back home. The house got fixed and you're on the 3rd floor." He said while cupping my hands in his.
      A few hours later Teo went to get the others a let them know I was awake while he brought me food. He was also going to bring me some clothes. Noah helped me get dressed since lifting my arms hurt my back.

Ignore the backpack and knives

        "How are you feeling?" Ayla asked as she sat down on the bed beside me. "It's bearable." I replied with a small smile. She put her arm around my neck and her other took my hands in hers. I layed my head on her shoulder and she placed her head on mine. Kyla was sitting on my other side with her hands holding mine and Aylas and Cass was laying across Kyla with her head in my lap. Zealand was sitting against me and my arms were around him. My dad and Thalia were sitting on the edge of my bed and Noah, my brothers, Emma and Mateo were sitting on the couch.
       I spent the week in the hospital upstairs. Everyday Teo and Jax would bring me food. Ayla, Cass, and Kyla would come see me for girl time. The guys don't allow anyone to drink or smoke around me since I can't. Noah would come to spend time with me and Teo and my brothers would come to pick on me *eye roll*. Finally, the doctors gave me the clear to go. I had decided to stay in the hospital that week because they said I'd have to take it slow and we all know if I tried to do that I'd have to fight the urge to train. They said that I would have to stop once I hit 5 months. By now it's already been a month and I've been feeling slight movements.

      "You're looking good Rae Rae

      "You're looking good Rae Rae." Teo says as he wraps his arms around me. "Yeah right. Soon I'm gonna be larger than a watermelon." I said sarcastically. "Don't think like that. You look beautiful Rae Rae." He said with a smile. "Aww I love you so much." I said while hugging him again. I sniffled. "Are you crying?" He asked me, pulling away. "Yeah it's the hormones." I said as I wiped the tears away. We both laughed and went out to get something to eat.
      When we got back home, we went to the living room to watch a movie. "What do you wanna watch?" Teo asked me. "Hmm... FINDING DORY!!!" I screamed. He covered his ears and then put the movie on. He paused it right before it played that way he could get snacks. "Hey what do you want?!" I yelled from the kitchen. "Kit Kat's, chocolate ice cream, snickers, and Reese's!!" I yelled back. He got me my food and then we started the movie. I guess I was tired because not even halfway into the movie, I fell asleep on Teo's chest.
      I woke up to a hard surface and then I felt someone pick me up. "Eclipse? Eclipse baby wake up." Noah said. I opened my eyes and he put me on my feet. "What time is it?" I asked while running my eyes. "It's 7 in the morning. Eclipse why were you sleeping on the floor?" He asked me with confusion. I raised my eyebrow. "I must've fallen off the couch because I was watching a movie with Teo last night and we fell asleep." I said as I looked over. Teo was still sleeping on the couch. I grabbed the glass of water and poured it on his face. "THE FUCK ECLIPSE?!" He screamed as he jumped off the couch. "No te metas con Eclipse, perra. (Don't mess with Eclipse, bitch.)" I said as I laughed. Yes I spoke in Spanish because Teo is Hispanic. "Eclipse!!! Estás muy muerto! (Eclipse, you are very dead.)" he yelled. I took off running and into the kitchen. I heard Noah yell for me to stop so I ran around the kitchen table so he couldn't get me directly. He came over before I could do anything so I jumped on the table. "ECLIPSE GET DOWN FROM THERE!" Noah screamed. Teo helped me down and I went to go see my dad in his office.

Knock knock.

"Come in!" He yelled. I opened the door and he looked up from his computer. "Ah hello darling." He said as he got up and gave me a hug. "Hey dad, how's work going?" I asked as I sat down in his office chair and threw my feet on the desk. He sat down in the arm chair next to the couch. "It's busy but I manage." He said with a chuckle. "What about you sweetie, how's the baby treatin ya?" He asked with a laugh. "Nothing big yet. I feel slight moving here and there but not an actual kick. I know it's coming though." I said casually. "I'm happy for you dear." He replied with a smile. "Thanks dad." I smiled back. "Now to see Zealand. Thalia says he won't stop saying 'Eclipse'." He laughed. "He's saying my name???" I said in a soft tone. I started tearing up. He's so cute.

Any ideas on what to do today besides write? Not that I don't enjoy it because I do a lot, but I get bored easily. Anyways, thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter.