Chapter 37

Hi! I just wanna take a moment to say thank you for reading and I love you. Have a nice day. ❤️

Eclipses pov:
       Right now we're heading to France. I'm kind of nervous but also ready. We can't just leave our men to die and even if they are already dead, we avenge them. That's the whole point of our mafia, we fight together and we respect the fallen. I know for sure that we will hold a funeral and create a memorial for anyone who doesn't return home alive. And yes I'll take extra precaution *rolls eyes* not dealing with the death of another unborn child.
       "We're here princess." Noah said. I turned my head away from the window and he grabbed my hand in his before we got off the plane. Our mafia were sending private jets with our vehicles and some of our men were going to carry our luggage to the house. Yes we got a damn house cause we need to be together and a hotel prevents that. There are what...? Me, Noah, dad, Cass, Kyla, Teo, Liam, Jax, and Emma so that makes 9 plus the 500 men we brought over here and 100 more coming with our vehicles. Yeah a house is needed haha.
       We got to the house in my truck since it flew in the private jet we were on. I'm glad though because some of us rode in the bed of the truck since mine only has 5 seats with it being a 4 door. France is actually really pretty but we have to keep in mind that our enemy's are watching the streets. Noah drove casually, not too fast, not too slow in order for us to keep a low profile. We can't handle any more obstacles at the moment. We had our luggage covering everyone who was in the back of the truck so that even the cameras on the stop lights won't see them. Mainly the guys were in the back since they are muscular and can handle the pressure. We finally got to the house after about 2 hours.
        We spent the rest of the day planning how to go through with this safely. Not just for my protection but also everyone else's. We can't lose anyone on this mission. By now everyone's vehicles were here and we were all loading up the vehicles with guns, ammo, equipment, necessary gadgets, and clothing materials. We tried our best to make sure everything was comfortable such as straps and shoes. We also made sure that clothes were not too tight, mainly mine. Since everything was accounted for and ready, we waiting until the next night so we could sleep and get the energy we need.
        It was time for us to get ready and I wasn't feeling scared at all. We are one of the best mafias out there and I know we can get this mission done. My only worry was losing Cass or Kyla. They weren't trained the way everyone else was. For everyone's safety, we had everyone paired up. Cass, Liam, Kyla, Emma, and my dad were together. Noah, Mateo, Jax and Ayla were with me. And then the 600 men here were for backup and extra protection. We all got dressed and met up downstairs.

Ignore the belt, that's not part of her outfit

        I know, I know. Eclipse why the hell are you doing a mission in heels if you're pregnant you dumb bitch. Well, because I can. Besides it's less than a month so shut up, inside mind. I went downstairs and man, my girls look good! "Yessss!! My girls look amazing!" I yelled as I walked in. "Uh what the hell kinda shoes are you wearing?" Ayla asked me. "Shush Ayla, we all know I won't listen anyways." I said as I rolled my eyes. Everyone else nodded and laughed and then we hopped in our vehicles and sped off to our destination.
        Ok so its weird but before the trainees left, they put trackers in them in case a situation like this occurred. The irony haha. When we reached our destination, it was a large warehouse out of town. And I mean OUT OF TOWN. Like 5 hours out! Don't ask me why we even decided to go through with this, but we did. And I'll be damned if I sit back and watch these French imbeciles do anything to our family. We will get these men back, one way or another.
We pulled up a little ways away from the place that way we were undetected. The only lights were those of the warehouse so we could see every entrance, every guard. Each entrance to the warehouse had 2 guards. There were 4 doors (it's double doors) two on one side and two on the other. That means 6 guards against the 9 of us. Hah this'll be easy. Ayla and I took one set of the double doors, and Mateo and Noah took the other. When Ayla and I got up to the guards at our assigned door, we flirted and seduced them.
      I gave Ayla a nod and we both flirted with one of the guards. "So I think I'm lost, mind helping me?" I asked trying to distract him from his job. His eyes filled with lust and I knew it was working. His hands found their way to my hips and I put my left hand on his chest. He moved his hands down and grabbed my ass. "Bad move." I said like a abusive husband would say to their wife. He looked at me with confusion. I took my left hand away and turned it around giving him full sight of my ring. "I'm married bastard." I said right before I used my heel to kick him in the nuts.
       By now Ayla was already beating the other guards ass. After I kicked him where the sun don't shine, he leant forward and I grabbed his head before slamming it onto my knee and he fell to the ground. As I thought he was knocked out, he grabbed my ankle and I fell onto my side. "Eclipse!!" I heard Ayla yell my name. I'm guessing the others were watching cause I heard footsteps. I only caught sight of Ayla, Cass, Kyla, and Jax. I started to feel sick but stayed strong so that this guy wouldn't take me out. "Guys I'm fine, stay back please." I said before getting back up.
       The guy was already standing and I pretended to be out of breath. I caught him off guard the second he made a slight move and kicked him in the nuts again. This time, I took my hidden knife from my heels and stabbed him in the neck. I fell to the ground at the moment and gripped onto my stomach. I could feel a bruise forming on my waist. "You ok?" Jax asked while he kicked my up. I nodded and he placed me on my feet. I took a few minutes to catch my breath before we talked through the earpieces and gathered everyone together. We took out our guns and smashed the door open with the girls' heels.

So is it weird that I'm still drinking sunny d? No of course not. And I've hit 150 reads! Thank you all so much. ❤️ love youuuu and see you next chapter!