Chapter 36

I feel like every time I put Liam in a part he always gets hurt. Poor Liam, always getting picked on. But maybe he shouldn't be an idiot 😂 I'll start writing now instead of talking your ears off.

Eclipses pov:
       Once everyone sat down and got comfy, my dad started talking. "So, of course Thalia won't be coming because of Zealand. Liam, Ayla, Jax, Cass, Kyla, and Teo start packing. You're all coming with. Everyone else I didn't mention, will be staying here with some guards." He said calmly. What? Hell no. "Oh hell to the no. Dad I already told you I am coming even before I returned from Hawaii! And you're taking Noah because he's one of the best people we have." I said strictly and demanding. I am not staying here.
        "That's before we found out there's another you." Thalia said while looking at me with a frown. "I can take care of myself." I argued back. "Like you did with Ryan? Tell me Eclipse... did you take care of yourself the whole week we were searching our asses off to find you?" Noah said with anger. I felt hurt by his words. How could he say that? "What the hell is wrong with you? We're married! We're family Noah. I'm not letting you go out there alone and we both vowed to be by each other's side until we die." I yelled at him. I saw sadness and regret flash in his eyes before it went back to anger.
        "You're not leaving this house and that's final." He said with even more anger than before. His fists were balled up and his jaws were clenched. "I wasn't asking for your permission." I said back at him. Everyone's eyes widened. "You asked my permission the day you said 'I do'." His eyes narrowed. I could tell he was getting really mad and did I care? Hell no. "Noah I do not care what you say. I'm going with my family whether you like it or not." I said with finality in my voice. By now I was standing up with my hands smacked down on the desk. When I hit it my dad jumped off in a hurry and just stood next to the desk.
        "The last time you ignored us telling you not to leave, you got our child killed!!" He screamed. My eyes widened just as much as everyone else's except my dads. His narrowed, and I mean hard! He was angry at this point. "You're saying that was my fault?" I asked in surprise. "YES!" He screamed making me jump back. Out of reflex I grabbed my gun and brought it to my side. "Guess what Noah, it takes two to make a child." I said shooting anger towards him. "And I didn't even know about the damn baby so don't you dare blame me. Would you rather I had just died and then no one would even know I was pregnant?! Huh? IT HURT ME TOO YOU ASSHOLE! ITS NOT MY DAMN FAULT!!!" I screamed back. This time I saw shock and regret in his widened eyes instead of anger. I walked out of the office and slammed the door. I went to the only person I knew could make me happy right now.... Zealand.
        When I got to Zealands room, he was playing innocently with his toys. By now I had put my gun back into my jeans under my tank top. I picked Zealand up and went straight to mine and Noah's room. I started packing and talking to Zealand even if he didn't understand the situation. When I finished, I walked over to him and layed on my back onto the bed. He turned to his side and almost as if reading my mind, he put his tiny hand on my belly. I sat up and he kept it there. Then he said the first thing I ever heard from this 3 year olds mouth. "Baby."
        "THALIA!!!!! DAD!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I had covered the exposed ear Zealand had with my one free hand since his other was against my chest. My other arm was under him to support him as I ran down to my dads office. When I walked in everyone was about to leave with their guns out. "The fuck is going on?" I asked in confusion. They all looked at me relieved. "The next time you scream bloody murder, I will shoot you myself." Kyla said as she sat back down out of breath. I guess I really stressed them haha!
       "So why were you screaming at the top of your damn lungs?" Thalia asked. "Noah I know your mad but I need you to see this." I said as I sat down onto the couch and placed Zealand next to me. He did the same thing he did upstairs without me telling him to. He placed his hand on my belly and said "baby". Everyone's eyes widened and Noah fell to the ground. Thalia took Zealand and I went over to Noah. I bent down and looked at his eyes. Then he wrapped his arms around me and I heard him crying on my shoulder. "I'm sorry." He whispered in between sobs.
        After everyone had calmed down, Noah and I were playing with Zealand on the living room floor. Thalia was sitting on my dads lap while my dad was sitting in the arm chair. Teo, Kyla, Cass and Jax were on one couch. Liam was sitting on the arm chair next to my fathers. "So, when are we leaving?" Noah asked breaking the silence between us adults. Noah was sitting beside me with his arm around my shoulder as we leant against the empty couch with Zealand in my lap. "Tonight. Is everyone packed?" My dad asked as Thalia leaned on his shoulder. Everyone who was going said yeah. "I'll miss you guys." I said to them in a soft voice. "What do you mean?" Jax asked me with a confused look. "Hm?" I was confused too. What did he mean 'what do you mean?' "You're coming too baby." Noah looked at me with a smirk. My eyes widened and I threw my arms around his neck.

Am I the only one who really hated Noah in this chapter? I mean, come on, don't yell at her. They both got a point tho! And no she will not lose her second pregnancy, I promise.