Chapter 27

You gotta admit, the outfit I put her in for the gala was absolutely stunning. I liked it. Anyways, there's going to be blood and violent imagery so if that triggers, don't read this chapter!

Noah's pov:
      I was furious. How dare he even lay a finger on her!!! I threw him into a cell as soon as we got back to the mansion. But my main source of anger, was my unconscious girlfriend. It's been a whole week and this time, everyone was worried. When she had her seizure she was only out for a couple days. And that wasn't caused by Ryan... well it kinda was but it was also our fault since we brought up her mother. But this.. this was all Ryan. No mother, no Kyla. All Ryan.
       I had been down in the cells torturing him all morning. Mainly getting out my anger but also trying to figure out why in the hell he did this to her. Eclipse never deserved what he did to her. By the time I was done, each rib was shattered, his mouth and nose were bleeding uncontrollably, he had whip slashes all over his back and stomach, his ankles were broken, his fingers were ripped off instead of chopped for more pain, his elbows were bent backwards, his thighs were covered in deep stabs, his hip was dislocated, and each day we came in to get information and he gave us nothing, we cut off another centimeter of his nuts. So about 7-8 centimeters were missing. And I intend on cutting more.
        I left him naked on the cold floor and slammed the cell shut. I went to Ezras office to talk to someone I trusted. He wasn't in there so figured he was with Zealand and Thalia so went to his room. And theirs. They weren't in there. I was leaving their room when Teo walked past in a hurry. He was heading to the stairs that led to the 3rd floor. "Teo!" I yelled and ran up to him. "Hey, have you seen Ezra?" I asked. His eyes had worry in them and I was kinda getting scared. "He's upstairs and he was just about to call you." He said with a sigh. "Why? What's going on?" I was worried something happened to Thalia or the kid. "There's an issue with Eclipse." He said in a whisper. His voice cracked and tears were falling out of his eyes. My eyes widened and I took off to the 3rd floor.
        "Where is she?!" I yelled as I reached the front desk. Her doctor walked out of the office and I ran over. "What's happening with her?!" I was so desperate. I didn't want to lose her. "Noah I need you to calm down." He said with a calm tone. I took a few deep breaths and Teo caught up to me. "Ahh the protector is here." He said with a smile. I growled at him and he shifted his focus back to the problem. "She had another seizure. But she wasn't awake. So I ran a few tests and discovered why she won't wake up..." he said with a low voice. I yelled at him to stop stalling and Teo gripped my hand. It looked gay as hell but who cares? Me and him love Eclipse with everything we have. "Let's just get to her room so I can tell everyone at the same time." He said motioning us into her room.
        "So? What the hell is wrong with her?!" Jax yelled as he sat beside her and held her lifeless hand in his. "Shes in a coma." He stated with a sigh. "WHAT?! No! You wake my daughter up right now you bastard or I will see to it you're tired and never hired anywhere else ever again!" Ezra yelled as he stood up from the couch. He walked over to the doctor and grabbed his shirt. "Wake her up!" I grabbed his arm and he settled down. I helped him sit back on the couch before he gave himself a heart attack. I walked over to her and stroked my hand on her pale cheeks. Then I just broke down.
       "You're the best thing to ever exist in this world, Eclipse. I don't know what I'd do without you. Cass needs you, Zealand, Kyla, your dad, Jax, Liam, Thalia, Emma, Mateo, and me. Please don't leave me. Not like this. Wake up soon baby." I gave her a soft kiss on the forehead and wiped my tears away before leaving to go see Ezra in his office. He said he needed to talk to me and I have a feeling it's not about mafia shit.
        "Ahhh my boy. Come on in and have a seat." He said with a smile. I was kinda scared haha. "So you needed to speak with me?" I asked and raised my eyebrow. "Yes. Unfortunately the doctors don't think Eclipse will wake up in time for our family Valentines Day dance. (Yes it's February by now. I don't completely reveal month by month but it's been long enough to be 2 months since she arrived.) "... but I think we should cancel it and just have it next year." He continued. "No, she wouldn't want us to do that. And neither would Thalia or Emma if they were the ones in that coma. We need to give Kyla a life Ezra." I said with a sigh. It's true, she wouldn't want us to put our lives on hold.
      A few days later, 3 before Valentine's, I was making my way to her room. When I walked in I saw Mateo sitting in the arm chair asleep, his eyes all puffy. I gently woke him up. "Hey man." I said in a soft tone. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Man, when was the last time this guy slept? "Have you been in here all night?" I asked with concern. He nodded. "I had a breakdown and I just had to see her." He said with cracks in his voice. He stood up and looked at her. "She didn't deserve this." He started sobbing and I embraced him in a tight hug.

AWWWW!!!! BROMANCE AT ITS FINEST PEOPLE! 🥰 I don't know about y'all but aside from Eclipse, I love Noah and Mateo!