Chapter 23

Hello fellow humans! Hope everyone is having an amazing day. I know I am. My dad comes home tonight after being gone all month so he could be home for Christmas. If you are having one of those holidays where there are issues don't hesitate to talk to me. Xo ok let's go loves.

Eclipses pov:
I rolled into the driveway and saw 2 cop cars. I knew what this was about. By now it was sunrise and you have to be gone for 24 hours before an amber alert goes out. And it's typical for teenagers to go out all night. Not that I'm a teenager but you get the point. I locked my car and went inside.
When I walked in I set my keys and phone down on the coffee table and went to the kitchen. No one was there so I figured my dad had the officers in his office. I knocked and I heard him anxiously say come in. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" He screamed. I was not in the mood for this bs. "Out." I said with an attitude and jumped onto the couch. "Excuse us sir but if there is no issue here then we must get going." One of the officers said. I was fighting myself not to beg for them to leave me alone but it's best I keep my mouth shut. But I'm expecting a 5 year lecture once they leave.
"Eclipse. Rae. Wyatt." He said with anger in his voice. I rolled my eyes and lifted my head from the arm rest to look at him. "That's the name on my birth certificate I believe." I said with a sarcastic tone. "Do not play games with me Eclipse! I was worried sick while you were what? Probably going to hook up with randoms?!" He screamed at me. That was it. You don't assume I cheat on Noah. "EXCUSE ME?! We both know I care about Noah deeply! Even drunk I wouldn't do that! Why don't you mind your own business like you did for the first 18 years of my damn life!!" His eyes widened and I could tell I really hurt him. "Dad I'm sorry I didn't mean that." I said calmly. "No it's really my fault. I shouldn't have pushed you so far." He sat back down in his chair and sighed. I know I hurt his feelings and he's pretending to hide it. I felt so bad. I ran out of the room so he didn't see me cry.
I changed into a tank top and shorts and layed down. I guess I cried myself to sleep because when I woke up it was already night time. I went downstairs to get some food because everyone would be asleep right now. I guess I was too interested in my ice cream because I didn't notice my dad walking in. "I see you're feeling better." He said as he went to make some coffee. "What do you mean?" I didn't know what that meant but probably nothing good. "You were sleeping all day so we went in to take your temperature and you were around 100." I just shrugged it off because I normally have a high temperature.
After eating my ice cream I went back to sleep. I woke up feeling a little hyper so I went to take a shower. I put on some badass clothes and went downstairs.

       I bet you're wondering

I bet you're wondering... what the hell is up with you and leather jackets? Well to answer your question, I don't know. I guess I just really like to embrace my style. When I was with Ryan I didn't get this opportunity. We always had these black booty shorts and colored spaghetti straps. Plus I have a habit of wanting to cover up my scars when I'm around others. I looked pretty damn good though haha.
"Hey Princess" Noah told me as I walked into the kitchen. Everyone was already seated for breakfast. I went and sat next to Noah giving him a kiss. "Guys get a room!" Liam yelled. I'm really getting tired of this moron but I'm going to play a bit hehe. Eclipse and her smart mouth. "We have one" I said with a smirk and gave Liam a wink. "EWWW!" He yelled. I laughed and had a good idea. "Why not give him a show?" I whispered in Noah's ear and watched a smirk grow on his face. I stood up and sat on his lap. We starting kissing and I wrapped my arms around his neck while his went to my waist. I was fighting the urge not to laugh but damn is he a good kisser. "Noah do you want to keep your balls?" My dad said. Everyone laughed and we started eating.
I did some more training that day and went upstairs to shower and change. I didn't want to be walking around in sweaty clothes. When I was done with my shower I wrapped myself in a towel and headed to my closet. When I opened the bathroom door I saw an envelope on the bed. I went to get dressed first and then went back to look at it.

      I threw on my favorite sarcastic sweatshirt over some black leggings and went back into mine and Noah's bedroom

I threw on my favorite sarcastic sweatshirt over some black leggings and went back into mine and Noah's bedroom. I opened the envelope and saw a letter.
Eclipse,
There's a big gang exchange happening between Ryan and some unknown gang in three days. I will explain more of the plan tomorrow as I am busy handling some business. I have men guarding the house for safety. Noah, Liam, Thalia, Jax, and Emma are with me so you are at the house with Cass, Zealand, Mateo, and Ayla. Anyways, the reason I'm writing this is because you're in the shower and the information can't wait until tomorrow. You are going to be attending a gala where the exchange will be made. A lot of gang leaders will be there so you'll need to be extremely careful. Gun and knife holders will be placed on you however your outfit will be your choice. Remember you have three days to get everything you need. Make sure you look elegant as well, no tank tops, leather jackets, boots or tight leggings. My black credit card is attached to the back of this paper. No daughter of mine is going to an elegant ass gala in anything she paid for. I love you so much Eclipse and I'll be back tonight around 11.
All my love,
~Dad

I was expecting Noah to be demanding me to attend some expensive date but this... this is exciting. Not gonna lie, I'm nervous as hell. But I got this. Now, just to get the PERFECT outfit together.

Hey loves. I'm so sorry I've been updating slowly today. I've been cleaning, doing Christmas stuff, and I'm really tired. I got 3 hours of sleep last night thanks to my mom and uncle. I also won't be up late tonight publishing because I have to wake up at 5 in the morning tomorrow. I love you all and I'll see you in the next chapter.