𝐻𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝑜𝓃...

It was at times like this when Peter Parker wished he did not have fast healing abilities. 

It was at times like this when Peter Parker wished all his pain would go away. 

It was at times like this when Peter Parker wished he still had his family. 

It was at times like this when Peter Parker wished he could just let go. 

It was at times like this when Peter Parker wished that he could just go and join his family.

When his identity was revealed, Ned's family immediately moved away. MJ was banned from seeing Peter. 

When his identity was revealed, it risked Aunt May's life. Sure enough, an enemy of Spider-Man went ahead and murdered the woman. 

So, Peter had to go underground. Peter had to live his life alone. Peter had no one. 

He tried many times to let go. But the one thing keeping him back, was his fear of death. That, and his healing abilities. Yes, Peter feared death. And that's the irony. You want to die, but at the same time, you're too afraid to do so. 

So he tried, and he tried, and he tried. 

He even returned to his apartment.

And one day, he finally let go.

---

One month before Peter's death 

There was this room in the newly-built Avengers Compound that no one except Bruce and Pepper entered. Why? It was the room the late great Tony Stark was held in. 

After his death, Tony was rushed to Wakanda and with the help of many great scientist, they began the process of bringing Tony back to life. A few, like Dr Jemma Simmons and Dr Leo Fitz, were skeptical after seeing firsthand what a person brought back to life could act like. But of course they will not be using GH-325. 

Quite a few wanted to tell Peter, after seeing how broken the teen was. But at the same time, they knew if they told Peter, but didn't succeed, the boy would be even sadder. So they kept it to themselves. 

Miraculously, Tony was indeed brought back to life, but he was missing an arm. Fitzsimmons, who were pretty much an expert in making prosthetics, came up with an arm that rivaled the arm Coulson had. 

Tony, finally up and about, four weeks later, was super excited to go and surprise his kid. He put on one of those science puns T-shirt Peter got him, slid on his signature glasses, threw on a Spider-Man hoodie and proceeded to go to Peter's apartment. 

But when he got there, Tony was met with something he never thought would happen. 

---

Peter, I'm so sorry

Loving and fighting, accusing, denying

Peter, I'm so sorry for not believing the whole Vulture thing, I should have. Instead, you got crushed by a building. 

I can't imagine a world with you gone

Peter, I shouldn't have waited 5 years. I can't believe I lived a life without you in it. Sure, I did that before I met you, but this? This is different. There shouldn't have been a 5-year time gap. 

The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of

Peter, you are one of the strongest person I know. Yet, all the time, you would have a big smile on your face, while internally you could be dealing with the devils in you. You're so strong for someone so young, I just wished you could have held on for one more day.