Meow!

Requested by telylace

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Was the first thing in Peter's mind when he woke. "Meow." He reached out a hand to rub his ass cos it hurt when he froze.

What the hell? He gasped as a tail suddenly appeared outta nowhere.

"Meow? Meow? Meow?????"

Peter stood up and walked to the mirror. "MEOW!" He cried when he noticed the ears on his head.

He padded out into the hallway, tail swishing behind him. He knocked on Tony's door.

"Meow?"

Tony stared in surprise. "Peter?"

Peter nodded. "Meow!"

Tony chuckled. "That's adorable kid. Really." He beckoned Peter forward and ruffled his head.

Peter smacked Tony hand. "Meow!" He glared at Tony, causing the Stark to grin even bigger. "Come on you cute kitty, let's show the others." Tony picked Peter up, causing the spider-cat to kick up a fuss.

"Is that Peter?" Steve frowned. "Why does he have ears and tail?"

"Meow?" Peter shrugged. "Meow, mrraow, meow!" 

"I don't understand what he is saying but that's cute." Clint smirked.

"Hughhhgh." Peter growled. (i spent 5 minutes growling like a cat and in the end I got that so-)

"Awwww!" Natasha reached out and snatched Peter away. "Cutie."

"Hey!" Tony yelled, grabbing Peter. "Mine." He eyed everyone of them. "Kitty Peter and all types of Peter is mine."

"Meow!" Peter started pawing Tony.

Natasha, who was still next to Tony, raised an everybody. "Is Peter blushing?"

Peter whined and wiggled out of Tony grasp. He folded his arms and whined again, causing everyone to awwwwwwwwww.

Time skip brought by f l u f f that the author sucks at writing sorryyy

"Come here Peter." Bucky opened his arms. Peter started crawling over, but immediately changing direction when Tony called him. He climbed onto Tony's lap and snuggled in for the 5th time that day.

"It's not fair!" Clint complained. "Stark is obviously cheating."

"I'm not cheating Barton. The kid likes me more only." The billionaire stuck out his tongue.

"Children." Natasha stood up, plucked the child out of Tony's lap, and marched away.

Sorry.