My name is not what you think

You think that my name is Peter Parker. But it's not. My real name is Pyotr Romanov. I am the secret son of Natalia Romanova, or Natasha Romanoff to most.

Mom stayed with me for 5 years, training me in self-defense. Then, she brought me to May Parker, a close friend, to raise me.

May understood. She took me in. The rest is the same. I got bitten, became Spiderman, Tony found out, brought me to Germany, I fought the Avengers blah blah blah. And yes, that was when I saw mom the first time in 8 years, but we were kinda fighting so bad time to do anything.

Today, I was in the lab with Tony when he spoke up, "Kid, I think it's time that the Avengers meet my intern and Spiderman, eh?"

I agreed, and changed into my suit. I waited outside the window.

Tony walked into the common room and clapped his hands. "Guys, I want you to meet Spiderman."

On the cue, I swung in. "I thought we already met him during the fight?" Steve asked, confused.

"Yeah well my identity will be revealed." I responded, scanning my eyes among the seated Avengers. Where is she. Where is she.

I frowned when I did not see her. "Mr Stark? Is everybody present?" I tilted my head.

Steve shook his head. "Nah. Nat's downstairs punching bags. She always does it on this day."

This day. 19 of January. The day my mom left me. It has already been 9 years.

I felt tears threatening to spill. I could finally see mom again. Properly.

"Bring her up, right now. Or let me go to her." I demanded.

"How about you reveal yourself first?" Sam suggested.

"No!" I practically scream. "Let me see her first!"

Just at that moment, the spy walked in. I froze when I saw her. Mom.

Without thinking, I sprang forward, tackling Mom in a hug. Then I realised that she doesn't know that I'm Spiderman. Eh. I didn't care. I clung tightly to her.

Natasha tensed when I hugged her. She pushed me away gently. "Who are you?" She ask, voice slightly sharp. I stepped back in confusion, then realised that I was still wearing my mask.

Quickly, I ripped it off. I offered a tiny smile as she stared at me.

Mom had a look of pure delight. "Pyotr! Oh, mom missed you." She bent down and hugged me.

I hugged back tightly. "I missed you too mom." My voice was muffled.

"Woah woah woah. How is that kid hugging Nat and Nat's not killing him?" Clint asked.

"I think the more important question is, HOW CAN YOU BRING A KID TO A FIGHT, STARK!" That was Steve.

Tony looked at me. "Explain."

"Well, my mom is her. I'm Pyotr Romanov." I explained.

Edited on 24/02/20