Man of Spiders is worthy?

Hi guys, I'm back! Yay. In this one shot, Tony and Clint wanted to prank Peter.

"Tin-Can. How bout we get Peteyboy to train with us? We can get him to try and carry Thor's hammer!" Clint suggested. Tony's eyes had a mischievous glint. "Hey, FRI? Can you tell Pete to go to the training room? And pick up Thor's hammer on the way? The hammer should be in the kitchen or something Thanks!"

"Peter has been notified." FRIDAY's monotonous voice replied.
---
"Peter, Boss and Birdbrain wants you to train. They have instructed you to take Thor's hammer." FRIDAY told Peter. Peter looked up and replied, "Okay, FRI. Tell Mr Stark and Clint that I am coming."

Peter left the room and collected the hammer. Why do we need the hammer? Normally we don't use it. Peter thought as he picked up the surprisingly light hammer. Peter shrugged. Oh well, who cares?

"FRI, would you tell Mr Stark and Clint that I'm coming? Thanks!"

"Yes, Peter. I will do so." Came the reply.
---
"Boss, Peter has told me to tell Mr Stark and Clint that he is coming." FRIDAY informed the mentioned. "Why do I have to be Mr Stark when Birdbrain can be Clint?" Tony grumbled.

"Hey, if Peteyboy is coming, shouldn't he have at least struggled with the hammer?" Clint asked. Tony shrugged. "I'm not sure. D'ya think he's worthy?"

"Probably."

"Hey, Mr Stark! Hey, Clint!" Peter appeared at the doorway. "Kid, it's Tony! Not Mr Stark!"

"Sorry! You wanted the hammer?" Peter raised his hand and there was the Mjolnir. Tony eyes widened. "Uh, Mr-Tony. Did I take the wrong one?" Peter asked, worried. Tony shook his head. "No. Let's start. Kid, put the hammer on the table." He responded.

They started to train. Half hour later, Peter left to rest. Tony then called the team to gather.

"Peter picked up the Mjolnir." Tony announced. The room was silent. Then Thor boomed.

"The Man of Spiders is worthy! Does that mean I can bring Tonyson to Asgard with me and my dear brother?"

A couple of "NO!"s and a "I'm not your brother!" was heard.

"How about we tell маленький паук (little spider) tomorrow?" Natasha suggested. The rest nodded in agreement.
---
"I'M WORTHY?"

Yay, horrible one shot is over. I'm sorry it's so short! I had no idea what to write. Please give me request. Thanks!

🕸Ally🕸

Edited on 03/02/2020