Endgame Fix-It Ver. 2

Requested by Eden_Kilbret.

"I am inevitable."

Snap.

Nothing happened.

Thanos looked at his glove with a confused look after seeing that the stones were not there. A cry brought his attention back to the fight.

"Mr Stark?" Peter was looking at his left hand.

"Peter? Peter what-"

Everyone on the battlefield stared as all 6 infinity stones started to merge into Peter's hand. "Mr Stark what's happening?"

Peter screamed before Tony could reply. The stones were sitting in his hand like they were meant to be there.

Suddenly, something seemed to snap inside Peter. Raising his hand, he snapped.

"And I. Am. Spider-Man."

Slowly, Thanos and his army turned to dust.

Peter groaned in pain, flopping behind to lean on a rock.

"God this hurts." He mumbled.

"Kid? Oh fuck kid kid stay with kid kid listen stay with me Pete STAY WITH ME!" Tony gasped and ran towards Peter, falling down several times. "Oh god Peter I just got you back you are not dying." He muttered.

"STRANGE GET YOUR TELEPORTING ASS HERE AND BRING AS SOMEWHERE WHERE WE CAN FIX PETER UP!" Tony yelled.

"Geez calm down Stark." The Sorcerer Supreme snapped as he made his way over and opened up the portal. Basically every single hero entered it, for all were worried for the 16-year-old teen in Tony's arms.

Said teen had called unconscious as soon as Tony reached him. He head was rolled back and Tony did his best to stop the tears from falling out.

Strange had teleported the heroes to Wakanda, where Shuri immediately brought Peter to her lab to fix him up.

"Great, another white boy for us to fix." She tried to lighten the mood, yet worried was clearly written on her face for her meme buddy.

"Can you fix him?" Tony asked, wild panic in his eyes.

"Relax, it's not like I'm patching Peter up from a stab wound, I'm just trying to figure out why Peter is nearly dying, so chill." Shuri muttered. (A/N: ANYONE gets the Skye reference? I tried my best...)

Shuri spent the next hour fixing Peter up, and she concluded that Peter is mentally fine. He was severely injured from the battle, but the reason he passed out was mostly because of the stones' power.

"Speaking of which, where are the stone?" Bruce-Hulk questioned.

"In Peter." Shuri replied nonchalantly.

"WHAT THE FLUORINE URANIUM CARBON POTASSIUM (aphmau_vi_poms xD)!" Tony yelled.

"Yeah. Peter seemed to have absorbed the stones and its power. He's practically the most powerful being on Earth, even more so than fancy haircut over there." Shuri explained.

"I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDEEEEEE!" A new voice shouted from the doorway.

"What are you doing out of bed?" (A/N: *cough cough* Phillinda...*cough cough* I'll leave) Bruce-Hulk exclaimed, ushering Peter back to his room.

"Right no wait I think I can..." Peter focused hard, before snapping his fingers.

"PETER NO-"

"AUNTY NAT UNCLE LOKI AUNTY GAMORA YES I BROUGHT YOU GUYS BACK!" Peter cheered loudly before collapsing. "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potasium." Was the last thing he said before falling unconscious. Again.

"Language..." Tony frowned before dashing forward and picking up his kid.

"Has anyone else noticed that Tony said the exact same thing earlier?" Clint asked excitedly.

Dr Strange opened up a portal and disappeared through it, reappearing minutes later with a girl in his arms. "Ms Potts." He called, setting the girl down.

"Mommy!" Morgan squealed. "Where's daddy?"

Pepper smiled. "With your big bro, Petey. Remember him?"

Morgan nodded, eyes shinning. "Is Petey okay?"

"He's recovering. Why don't you go say hi to your other big brother yeah?" Pepper picked Morgan up and brought her to Harley, who had also arrived.

"Harwy!" Morgan waved.

"Hi Ms Potts and uh," Harley looked at Pepper.

"My name is Morgan and daddy tells me you and Petey are my big brothers!" Morgan smiled that cute smile of hers.

"Well then hey little sister." Harley gently took Morgan out of Pepper's hand. "How are you?"

---

Peter now had better control over his new powers. He wouldn't randomly pass out due to power overload, and he spent most of his time in Wakanda, recreating vines and watching memes with his meme buddy. He also invited MJ and Ned, and Harley stayed too.

MJ and Shuri immediately hit off as best friends, and Peter, Ned, Harley and basically all the men were terrified. Because Nat and Pepper just had to go and start a conversation with those two girls. And Wanda, Okoeye, Carol, Gamora, Nebula, Mantis, Nakia and all the other women had to join.

Men, fear your lives. I tell you, the women are taking over.

Dr Strange spent weeks trying to understand how Peter had created an unforseeable timeline. When he said that they would only win one, it invloved Tony Stark sacrificing his life. And now, Peter had created another timeline, one that Dr Strange never saw.

Now, Peter was the most powerful being on the universe, having all 6 stones in possession. Not to mention that Dr Strange has taught him magic and that he also has Spider powers. And oh yeah! He visited other dimensions cuz why not? (A/N: LISTEN UP GUYS IN A FEW DAYS ON MY FIELD TRIP BOOK, I WILL BE PUBLISHING A BOOK WHERE PETER IS JUMPING UNIVERSES. WHICH MEANS, HERE, HE'S JUMPING TOO AND HE IS FUCKING POWERFUL)

Peter went back to Midtown after a few months and immediately put Flash in his place. Only because if not, his fam would do so. And it would be more lethal than Peter would want.

Peter outed himself to the world as Spider-Man, using the now iconic line: I AM SPIDER-MAN!

He has also said how he is now the guardian of the Infinity Stones, and that Tony had full custody over him.

After hearing that Peter was Tony's adopted son, the fans were all thinking about how both heroes outed themselves.

And they couldn't help it.

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON.

That very same year, Harley said: I am Iron Lad, and in a few years time, it would be Morgan's turn: I am Iron Heart.

But that wasn't the request so let's stop here I hoped I covered everything.