PETER BENJAMIN PA-

"Please?"

"Please Mr Coulson?"

"Please Ms May?"

"Please?"

"And if we say no?" The Calvary raised an eyebrow.

"Um I'll probably cry." Peter mumbled. At the same time, his bottom lip puckered out and his brown eyes started to get a lil bit watery.

Suddenly, the ramp lowered, causing Peter, May, Coulson, Daisy and Jemma to stumble a bit. They were, after all, in midair.

The billionaire clad in a metal suit stormed in, raised his repulser gloves at May and Coulson, and aimed another two weapons at Daisy and Jemma.

"Who made my kid cry." He demanded.

"Mr Coulson and Ms May won't let me, Ms Daisy and Ms Jemma get Mr Fitz a monkey." Peter responded sadly.

"What are you even doing here kid? Like don't you have school?" Tony asked, frowning.

"Ms Daisy and Ms Jemma pulled me out of class."

Tony shot the two said women a look before glancing back at Coulson and May. His face plate retracted and he stared at them.

"So, you made Peter cry. Nearly cry. Be glad it's only me, and not the others. BUT WHY DON'T YOU LET THE KIDS GET A MONKEY FOR THE OTHER KID?"

May sighed, looking at Peter who had puppy-eyed mode™ turned on.

"Fine." She said shortly. "Only, ONLY, if it's trained."

"YES!"

THE NEXT DAY

Newspaper Headlines:

THE VIGILANTE KNOWN AS QUAKE WAS SEEN TAKING A MONKEY FROM ITS ENCLOSURE IN THE ZOO YESTERDAY. READ MORE

"PETER BENJAMIN PA-"

"I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, I SWEAR! MY JOB WAS ONLY CONVINCING MS MAY AND MR COULSON!"

A half continuation from Phone Call Pt. 2?

#getfitzamonkey