Phone Call

Requested by Baileywhatsup

"I'm on the highway to hell~" Peter's eyes widened as soon as he heard that. Why? Because that was his ringtone for Tony.

And despite his phone being on silent, Tony has the protocol to override his silent mode. Did that make sense? Nevermind.

"Mr Parker you know the rules."

Peter sighed and answered the phone, brining it to his ears.

"Speaker mode."

Peter suppressed and eye roll and switched to speaker mode. "Mr Stark, you are on speaker." Peter informed.

"Why am I on speaker?" Came the billionaire's reply.

"Uh, class rules."

"You're in class? Sorry." Mr Stark called.

"You don't seem sorry." Peter stated.

"Right. Im not really. Happy's picking you up." With that, he hung up.

"No HECKING way was that Tony Stark. Tony Stark wouldn't know Penis Parker." Someone *cough* Flash *cough* shouted.
---
"I'm on the battlefield like oh my god~"

Crap.

It was the next day, and Peter's phone was ringing. Again. This time with the ringtone for Aunty Nat.

"Aunty Nat? You're on speaker." I mumbled.

"What? Маленький паук, I can't really hear-" Grunts "-you!"

"Мама паук, are you in a fight?"

"The whole team is. Stark made me call you for assistance."

"But he knows I'm in class?" Peter wondered.

"UNDEROOS STOP WHINING AND GET YOUR ASS HERE." Tony shouted over the phone.

Peter scrambled up to take his things. Grabbing his phone, he switched to normal call.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Where are you guys?"

"Mr Parker what do you think you are doing?"

"Sorry, gotta go!" Peter yelled, running out of the classroom.

The class just sat there, hearing Peter screaming. "BUT THAT'S SO COOL."

Needless to say, the class was hella confused.