I'm sorry Peter.

Requested by DowneyxHollandx Peter is 9 in this. 2010 with Iron Man. (I'm 99% sure Iron Man take place in 2010. If y'all don't believe me I can make a chapter on why I think Iron Man is in 2010, but I'm hella sure it is.)

Tony was super stressed, thanks to a man named Obadiah Stane, and young Peter was really confused.

Does daddy hate me? Did I do anything wrong? Thoughts like this were running through Peter's head. (A/N: Before some of you might say anything, this isn't fucking Starker just because Peter called Tony Daddy. Kids call their father 'Daddy' and even I did it when I was younger. I'm pretty sure most of you didn't think 'Starker', but I just want to clear it up.)

"Daddy?" The small boy padded over to the mechanic, who was currently siting on the sofa, head in his hands. "Did I do anything wrong? If I did, I'm sowwy."

"No. No. Yeah no." Tony mumbled.

"Daddy? Did you hear what I said?" Peter continued to press.

Finally, Tony let out a frustrated sigh. "Look, Peter. Please stop talking, okay? I'm very stressed right now, and you aren't helping!" He snapped angrily.

Peter shrunk back in fear. "Sorry daddy. I'll go now." He whispered, backing away, with tears slipping down his face.

His Dad never snapped at him before.

Never.

---

"Ugh!" Tony yelled, flinging a wrench at the wall.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Very cruel. And stupid!" He shouted, grabbing more stuff and throwing them at the walls.

"Tony?" Pepper had entered the lab.

"Not now Pepper. I'm busy." Tony shot.

"I know, and I won't bother you. But it's been 3 hours since I last saw Peter. Do you know where he is?"

"Can't you just ask Jarvis?" Tony frowned and went back to his workspace, and began to mumbled to himself again.

What Jarvis said next shocked Tony.

"Sir, I believe your son is trying to run away. He is heading for the main gate now, and my cameras show that he is carrying a bag big enough to store supplies to survive." Jarvis spoke.

"What? Why would Peter be ru-" Tony paused mid-sentence, before running a hand down his face. "Oh no no no no no." He groaned. "Stupid me!" .

Tony dashed out of his lab and up the stairs. "J do you have eyes on my son?" He asked frantically.

"Young Sir has left the premises." The AI replied.

"Shit." Tony muttered. "Send up Mark III."

"Sir, are you sure?"

"Just do it J!"

Jarvis did as he was told and Tony suited up. This suit wasn't ideal, but it had to do.

"J scan the surroundings for Peter. Please." Tony ordered. He started flying around, and was close to tears when Jarvis delivered the good news.

"Sir, I found Peter." Jarvis led Tony towards Peter's location.

Tony landed abd quickly got out of his suit. He ran to his son, and hugged him tightly.

"Kid, are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

"Daddy?" The young boy sniffed. "Why are you here? I thought you don't like me anymore."

"Oh Peter." Tony sighed softly. "I love you okay? I'm sorry for snapping at you just now, it's just I'm very stress. Do you want to come home now?"

"Okay Daddy." Peter blinked his eyes and a tear dropped out. "I'm sorry for running away."

"No, no, no, no. It's fine Peter. Don't cry, shhh." Tony used his shirt's sleeve to wipe his son's tears away. "Don't cry kid. Come let's go home, okay?"

Tony picked up his kid and walked back to the house. He had Jarvis fly the suit back. All he wanted was to carry his son home now.

Tony quickly finished up Stand for good, and after that, he took a few weeks off and spent hours with Peter, playing, and doing all sort of things.

Sorry for the awkward-ish ending.

Hey guys! Thanks for checking in, I'm still a piece of garbage~

➸ Agent May