Meeting the girlfriend

Today, I am going to bring my girlfriend to meet my crazy, dysfunctional family. Today was the day that the team officially meet MJ.

I was lounging in my room when FRIDAY announced, "Peter, your guest Michelle Jones is here."

I leaped out of my bed and dashed to the lift, yelling, "I'll get it!"

I reach the front door, panting slightly. "Hey, MJ." I smiled, kissing her cheeks. "Hey, loser." She winked at me.

I grinned and brought her up to the living room. 

"Hey guys. Meet my girlfriend, MJ." I introduced. "MJ, this is my Dad, Tony, my Mom Pepper,  Uncle Steve, Uncle Bruce, Uncle Clint, Uncle Thor, Aunt Tasha, my sister Wanda, Uncle Rhodey, Uncle Sam, Uncle Bucky."

MJ waved shyly. "Hi!"

Natasha stared at the younger girl, which made MJ uncomfortable. "Why is your aunt staring at me like that?" She whispered to me.

I glared at Aunt Nat. "Aunt Tasha, stop staring." I whined. Aunt Nat smiled. "Sorry. MJ, is it?"

The team made small talk with MJ. When it was Uncle Sam's turn, he looked at her suspiciously. Peter sat next to MJ, leaning against her.

"So, MJ. Where do live?" Sam asked. "With my parents." MJ responded.

"Where does your parents live?"

"With me."

"Where?"

"In my house."

"Where is your house?"

"Next to my neighbour's house."

Sam sighed. "Where's your neighbour's house?"

MJ grinned. "If I tell you, will you keep it a secret?"

Sam sat up straighter. "Sure." He promised.

"Next to my house." MJ whispered.

Sam groaned. Tony laughed. "She's got you, Birdbrain 2.0"

"Shut up, Tin Can." Tony glares at Sam.

Natasha was studying MJ again. "I like this girl. Good choice, Pete."

"Aunt Tasha!" I scream, face flushed. MJ grinned and said in my ear, "You're cute, loser."

That made me blush more.

Edited on: 24/02/20

2020 ver. of me: fuck