I'm a what?! Pt 3

I kinda forgot about this whoops. Also, Pt 1 and Pt2 were written before Legacy came out, and in Legacy, we found out Sophie's Mom. Peter and Sophie shares the same Mom so Sophie will tell Peter who the Mom is. AKA, Legacy spoilers

I was happy to go back to school. I could finally see Ned and MJ.

Sophie said to be inconspicuous. But if 9 new students transfer in on the same day, how inconspicuous is that?

Ned told me just a few days before, Midtown took in a group of 10 students. Why was the school taking so many students at once?

My classes stayed the same. And in each class, I had at least on of the elves with me. There was also one kid from the other new that was in most of my class.

Before I went for lunch, Sophie pulled me over.

"Peter, would you like to know who your biological Mom is?"

I scoffed. "You said you don't know."

Sophie sighed. "I just found out."

I was silent for a while. Then. "Who?"

"You know Councillor Oralie?"

What? My mom is a councillor who broke the rules?

"Serious?"

"Yes."

I have never met Councillor Oralie before. I just heard from Sophie that she was nice.

I shook my head.

First, focus on the mission. Then, bother about my parents.
---
It was lunch time and I was seated at my usual table with Ned, MJ and Ria. The other group of new students sat across us.

When Sophie arrived, the boy that was in most of my class turned his head over and stared at Sophie.

Not knowing the boy at all, I glared at him. I was kinda protective over my younger sister, even if we just met.

And isn't she dating that Fitz boy?

That boy got up and sauntered towards us. Leaning on the table, he winked and asked.

"What's your name, sweetheart? I'm To-Robert. Robert."

I narrowed my eyes at the slip up.

A blonde from their table got up and she came over. Yanking this Robert by his collar, she apologised. "Sorry. Robert's bit of a playboy. He has a girlfriend." She directed the last sentence to Robert. "I'm Scarlett."

"Can't I make friends?" Robert whined.

"Not if you're flirting with her. I'm telling Gwyneth."

At that, Robert paled. "Please, Na-Scar. Don't."

I narrowed my eyes again as Scarlett and Robert went back.

They were talking, so I listened.

"One more damn slip up and I'm getting Strange to permanently shut your mouth." She hissed.

Slip up?

Were they the Neverseen?