Grandparents Day

Tomorrow was Grandparents Day in Peter's school. He didn't exactly have anyone to bring, so he wanted to ditch, but Ms Warren told him to stay to talk to all the old people.

MJ will also not have anyone to bring. Ned was bringing his grandma. Peter reluctantly went to school the next day.

They were told to gather in the library, where they took away the 'Silence' rule for like 2 hours, giving time for the oldies to talk.

There were many old people, and Peter was just bored. He sat at a table, staring at a random book, not even bothering to actually understand it. Then, he heard his name being called.

At first, he thought it was an imagination. But when it came again, he turned to look. To his surprise, he saw Steve and Bucky at the door of the library.

"Peter! What's going on? Why are there so many old people?" Bucky asked when he made his way to Peter.

"It's Grandparents Day. What are you doing here?" Peter was slightly confused.

Steve sighed. "Tony asked us to come. He's trying to mock our age, I guess."

Suddenly, MJ appeared. "Seems like you brought super old people from the war, Parker." She said, glancing at Steve.

By now, most people noticed the presence of the two Avengers, making them uncomfortable. "What do we do?" Bucky whispered.

"I don't know. Talk to the others?" Peter responded.

Steve and Bucky nodded, splitting up. A old lady was stunned to see The Captain America from the 40s (I'm correct right? I'm sorta new to Avengers and not really a Cap. A fan so IDK).

Bucky, on the other hand, looked slightly nervous to be in a room with so many people.

Thankfully, Peter made it through the day without Flash torturing him.

When Peter got home, he went to Tony. "Tony, since you are legally my dad, and you sent Steve and Bucky to Grandparents Day, does that mean Steve and Bucky are your parents?" Peter asked, feigning innocence.

Tony stared at Peter for a good long minute. Then he said, "You thought about that, didn't you?"

Sorry if it's quite short. I read a similar one short from One Spiderkid and his Clan, and decided to give a try too.