What in the everloving hell is he doing here?

Requested by: JuliaDerrer (I hope it's the correct user cos the user pfp changed)

"Brethrens, I have returned!" The god of thunder, Thor, bellowed and landed, crashing his hammer into the ground.

"That man has no respect for lawn maintenance." Tony grumbled, walking out of the Compound to meet him. He immediately halted in his step. "What in the everloving hell is he doing here?" Tony jabbed a thumb in Loki's direction.

"Father has requested that brother comes to Earth to meet with you puny Migardians." Thor boomed.

"First off, we are not puny Migardians. Secondly, this guy tried to kill half of New York!" Tony cried.

"Do not speak to him that way Sir Stark. Loki is my brother." Thor said.

"He killed 80 people in 2 days." Natasha deadpanned.

"He's adopted..." Thor replied after a moment's hesitation.

"Guys, stop. I'm getting huge deja vu vibes so shush." Tony shook his head and stuck his fingers into his ears. "I'm gonna go check on the kid."

---

"Hey Mr ST- HOLY CRAP IS THAT THOR THE GOD OF THUNDER AND LOKI THE GOD OF MISCHIEF?" Peter ran into the room calling for Tony, spotted the two Asgardians, halted in his steps and straight up started fanboying.

"Oh this is so cool hello Mr Thor and Mr Loki my name is Peter-"

"Hello young Peter Tonyson." Thor greeted, offering a smile.

"-Parker. Mr Thor sir, my name is Peter Parker?" Peter furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Ah, my apologies. Peter Parkerson?" Thor tried again.

"No, it's just Peter Parker Mr Thor Sir." Peter beamed, before heading in Loki's direction.

The black-haired god visibly flinched as the Spider-Kid stuck out a hand. "Hi Mr Loki! My name is Peter Parker, nice to me you!" He chirped.

"Nice to... Meet me?" Loki asked, uncertain.

"Of course!" Peter tilted his head. "Why won't it be nice to meet you?"

"I did try to kill half of NYC." Loki shrugged.

"That's okay!" Peter threw his arms around Loki. "You were brainwashed.

Loki froze, unsure of what to do. Was this Migardian Child attacking him? Should be put his arms around the child? Push him off?

In the end, he just wrapped his hands around Peter.

---

"Peter, Loki is a bad guy. You will not go near him anymore, okay?" Tony said sternly.

"But Mr Stark, Loki was brainwashed! He's good now!" Peter pouted.

"Nope. And quit the Mr Stark." Tony shook his head firmly. "If I see you near Loki at all, you're grounded."

"You aren't my Dad." Peter stuck out his tongue.

"We'll see about that." Tony smirked, leaving Peter's room and closing the door.

Peter immediately went to his laptop, opened it up, and hacked into FRIDAY. Once he had FRIDAY play a loop of him sleeping, he climbed into the vents.

He tumbled down into Loki's room minutes later, kinda but also not really scaring the trickster god. He raised his eyebrow.

"Peter, what are you doing here? I thought Stark forbade you from coming near me."

Peter shrugged. "But I wanna talk to you. Do you want to hear a joke?" Peter's eyes widened ever so slightly. 

"I'm more into Dark Humor kid." Loki objected. He had a feeling the kid was too innocent.

"That's okay Loki!" Peter grinned. "I know what to do!" Peter jumped down from Loki's bed and headed to the lights, switching it off and leaving the room in pitch blackness.

He then started, "Okay Loki so..."

---

This happened for the following weeks. Peter would sneak into Loki's room undetected by Tony. The two bonded immediately over many things, and sometimes, Loki would even shapeshift to a bird and follow Peter on patrol.

Everything was good.

Until Tony found out.

"peteR BENJAMIN PARKER!"

Hello guys! I'm sorry in advance if y'all would get shit ton of notifs later. I plan to finish up almost all the requests later (about 15-16) so yeah. I did this first to warn y'all.

Hey guys! Thanks for checking in, I'm still a piece of garbage~

➸ Agent May