I can fly?!

The team was on a mission to stop some crazy scientist. They were so close to stopping this scientist, but at the last moment, the scientist flung something at them, and it exploded, sending all the Avengers flying backward, and groaning in pain. The scientist took that time to escape.

Dr Strange had just enough strength to create a portal to bring the Avengers back. The Avengers had just enough strength to go back to their rooms, so that's what they did.
---
Tony woke up feeling weird. As he sat up, he felt something heavy on his back. Glancing over, he gasped.

"I have wings!?"

He slowly spread it open, marvelling at the redish-golden wings. Cool.

He rushed out of the room, only to clash into Clint, who was sporting a purple wing. "Tony?!"

"Clint?!"

"We have wings!?"

"Oh my god." Tony sighed before heading towards the living room.

In the living room, it was a sight to see. Steve had a white wings fading out into blue and red towards the tip.

Bucky's wing was light grey, and it had a red star.

Bruce's was dark green.

Natasha's was black.

Strange's was orange.

Thor's was rainbow. (Anyone understand?)

Loki's was green fading into black at the tips.

Peter's was pure white.

Wanda's was raven red.

Pietro's was pale blue.

The team was shocked.

Peter, being the excited one, spread his wings and laughed. After that, he launched into the air and grinned. "I can fly!"

The Avengers all laughed too. The whole day, they were spotted flying around NYC. It was a sight to see.

But the next day, the wings disappeared. Peter was disappointed.

"Must be that explosive thing I guess." Tony mused.

That day was definitely one the Avengers best day, where they could fly.

Peter and Nat's wings are the same, for Wanda, it's like Pepper's for Pietro, it's tony's. The rest I'm too lazy to find.