dad

Requested by CawCawMotherfuckers. Nice username me and my friends joke about it Ash_Sencen aphmau_vi_poms Clare2728   go give em a follow.

Peter Parker wasn't really Peter Parker.

It was a cover name, to hid his famous last name. His not as famous as Stark but still famous last name.

It wasn't Rogers, it was Stark, it was Romanoff.

It was Banner.

Peter Banner is a 22 year old behind the Spider-Man mask. The Avengers know his as Peter Parker. He is also a legal adult in MIT, his smarts mostly inherited from his dad.

Today, the Avengers were fighting a group of faceless aliens. Again. Bruce was standing by in case of a need for code green; it wasn't so bad they needed the hulk.

Somehow the aliens found Bruce waiting and Peter so happened to be nearby. The aliens raised their guns and prepared to shoot, but Peter appeared and took a bullet to the head and shoulder.

Now, if Peter was a normal human, he would be dead within seconds. But, Peter was part spider, and all those enhanced yada yada stuff. So he was still alive.

Bruce literally screamed and the Hulk came out as soon as he saw his son crumble before him. He roared loudly, and began wrecking so much havoc that even Nat can't calm him. Instead, she called Strange and had him take Peter to Wakanda, while they finished up and calmed Hulk.

Strange and Shuri worked hard to keep Peter alive. After multiple surgeries, and long hours of resting, Peter finally wakes. And the first thing he says is, "Dad."

The Avengers assumed he meant Tony, the duo had gotten close. But when they sent Tony in, he threw a fit.

"DAD! DAD PLEASE DAD!"

Banner heard his son's cries and runs in immediately. Relief washes over his face and he hugs Peter tightly. "Don't ever, ever do that again." He scolded. "I was worried sick!"

"Sorry Dad. But no promises."

"Dad?" Clint gasped. "No wonder Bruce was a mess. Why didn't you guys tell us you were related?"

"Didn't feel like it." Peter mumbled, wincing as he tried to sit up.

"No no no no you stay down there. Stop moving. You are badly injured so you stay down." Bruce rushed about, making sure Peter is comfortable. "You okay?"

"Thanks Dad." Peter smiled.

And that's the story of how the Avengers found out Peter Parker was Peter Banner.