The new intern

Flash's POV

Ha! I finally got a real internship, unlike Puny Penis Parker! Wait till I tell him I'm Stark Industry's youngest intern! That will put a stop to all his lies!

I quickly put on my very expensive suit and got into my father's very expensive car. I was so much better then Puny Parker, I deserve this internship!

Soon, I arrived at Stark Industry. I strode towards the front desk, head high. I was going to prove that I was smarter then Penis Parker.

"I'm here for my internship?" I asked.

"Name, please?" The lady asked.

"Fl-Eugene. Eugene Thompson." I stated proudly.

The lady nodded and gave me my badge. "Normally, one of our interns will lead you around, but they are all busy, so the heir will lead you around today." The lady said.

I was so lucky! I was going to meet the heir to Stark Industry! Maybe, he would immediately hire my as his personal intern!

I waited impatiently for the heir to come, but to my surprise, Puny Penis Parker came running to me. "Penis?" I whispered-yelled.

"Flash?" He looked surprised to see me. He quickly recovered and started to show me around. I followed silently.

In the lift, however, I slammed Penis against the wall. "How are you, worthless Penis Parker, the heir to Stark Industry, huh? You're too pathetic, no one wants you anyway!" As anger engulfed me, I started to punch and kick Penis. I never gone physical before, but it felt so nice! I continued to hurt Penis, until a voice shout out, "Hey!"

I turned, to see the lift door open and the CEO, Ms Potts, running towards me. I quickly straightened my back, and said formally, "Ms Potts, I have caught this kid pretending to be the heir to Stark Industry. I an Eugene Thompson, I deserve a raise."

Ms Potts look furious. Ha, Penis. Serve you right!

To my surprise, Ms Potts did not scold Penis. Instead, she snapped at me, "Peter is the heir to Stark Industry, Mr Thompson. Bullying is strictly not allowed here, and you will be severely punished. You are fired! Also, I am Mrs Stark, not Ms Potts." At that, she ripped my badge from my hand and called security to escort me out.

Peter's POV

After Flash left, Mum asked me, "Pete, are you okay? Who is he?"

"I'm fine, mum. Just a kid from school."

"You're being bullied?" Mum asked worriedly.

"I can handle it." I assured her.

The ending was horrible!!!!! I'm so sorry!! Also, can you guys please follow me on instagram if you have? My acc is @that_Marvel_fan. Thx!!!