Venom (requested)

Peter always knew that he had Venom in him. And Venom was always very annoying. But after the Spider bite, Venom disappeared. Peter was slightly sad, he definitely missed that thing.

Suddenly, one day, Venom came back.

Hey, Peter. Missed me?

"Venom?" Peter hissed, surprised.

Yep.

"Ugh. Now shut up, I'm in class." Peter muttered.

Chocolate?

"Fine." Peter agreed.
---
"Hey Penis Parker!" Flash shouted.

Who is that?

"No one, Venom." Peter muttered.

"Penis, I called you!" Flash called.

"What?" Peter snapped.

Flash proceeded to punch Peter.

I want to eat him. Venom growled. Eat his brains out.

"No!" Peter gasped for air when Flash choked him. "No!"

Yes!

Peter felt Venom trying to overtake him. "No!" Peter yelled, suppressing Venom.

YES!

"NO!" Peter roared, pushing Flash off too.

"VENOM YOU CAN'T KILL." Peter yelled.

People stared at him like as if he was crazy.

He bullies you!

"I'm telling Mr Stark so he can get rid of you." Peter sulked. He then stomped off.
---
"Mr Stark, have I ever told you there's a this thing in me called Venom?" Peter called.

"No, why?"

"Ok, so this thing talks to me, loves eating chocolates, and tried to kill my classmate. Can you rid him?" Peter asked.

"I can try." Tony said thoughtfully. "How did you get him?"

"Always had it. The it disappeared when I got bitten. Recently it came back."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"It was gone when I met you!" Peter replied.

"Oh well." Mr Stark agreed to help Peter.

But that triggered a constant whining from Venom, causing Peter to have a headache.

"OH WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" Peter yelled in the common room, where all the Avengers were also resting. And the Avengers were confused as hell. What was happening to Peter?

Come on. Don't take me away!

"But you must not eat people! Or be so nosy! When I'm talking to others, don't you dare say anything! And stop asking for food! And do as I say!" Peter yelled. The Avengers were worried.

Okay.

Peter sighed. "Mr Stark! I'm keeping it!" He shouted to the hero.

"Okay!" Came the reply.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

Other ending with "WHAT THE FUCK?" Hehe.

"I can do this all day."