I spy with my little eyes... three spiders dancing??

My OC, aka me, aka Ally, will appear here. Oh, and Ally had already been adopted by Nat. Peter is Peter Parker-Stark. Ally is Ally Romanoff.

Every knew not to bother Natasha after a mission. Natasha would always disappear to who-knows-where, and only reappear either the next day, or after 4-5 hours.

Peter and Ally were curious. So they followed Natasha one day. And to their surprise, they saw her dancing. And of course, they wanted to learn too. So Peter and Ally begged Natasha to teach them. Natasha, of course, agreed. How could she say no to her spider-boy and baby spider?

So every week or so, the trio will disappear to go to Natasha's secret dance room. And they will dance and dance and dance. Ally and Peter turned out to be quite good dancers.

The team didn't think much about of it at first. But after 2 months of this continuous disappearance, they were definitely curious.

So, the team followed them.

And of course, Nat, Peter and Ally all knew. I mean, the team weren't exactly sneaking behind them. But the trio of spiders said nothing. Just continued their trip to the dance floor.

Natasha placed play on the speaker and watch her two Spider Kids as the dance in a duet. And she was very impress. Like the team who was peeping through the door.

Who knew Ally and Peter could dance?

And when they were finished, Thor clapped loudly. "WELL DONE MAN OF SPIDERS AND SPIDER OF THE NIGHT. WIDOW OF THE BLACK, WILL YOU DANCE TOO?"

Tony glared at Thor. "We were suppose to be hidden!" He hissed.

Natasha chuckled. "Actually, we knew you were following us. You weren't really sneaking quietly." She pointed out with a small grin.

Tony rolled his eyes and turned to his son. "Who knew you could dance, huh?"

---

So, this was slightly rushed. Also, should I do more One Shots with Ally?