So, my grandpa is Steve Rogers.

Requested by @heroesoop2. Sorry it took so long oops.

So, my grandpa's Steve Rogers.

Great.

I haven't exactly forgiven Steve for nearly killing my Dad.

Yes, my Dad.

Tony.

Now, although Steve's my grandpa, and Tony adopted me, I still feel closer to Tony then to Steve.

After all, Dad adopted me when I was 8 and I only knew that Steve is my grandpa last year.

Today was the first time I'll see my Grandpa ever since the 'Civil War'. Of course, I was nervous. But I could easily tell that Dad was even more nervous than I am.

"Boss? Mr Rogers and his team have arrived."

Dad sighed. "Send them up."

Few minutes later, Grandpa and his team arrived. Tony stood up, and both leaders stared at each other.

"Stark."

"Rogers."

"Well this is awkward." I heard Sam whisper. I raised my eyebrow.

Rogers sighed. "Look, Tony. I'm sorry. I-"

"Cut the bullshit. You tried to kill me, Rogers. You think I can forget that easily?"

What the hell?

I had no idea that even happened.

"What?" My voice was barely over a whisper. True, I only knew Steve for a while, but I couldn't imagine him nearly killing my Dad.

And here I thought they were friends!

I mean, friends don't try to kill each other right?

I turned to Grandpa. "You didn't."

At least he looked ashamed.

"I'm sorry Peter. I know how much he means to you and-"

"You don't. YOU DON'T. Tony raised me since I was 8 because I had no one else. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE DID TO HELP ME. HE WAS ALL I HAD. IF YOU KNEW, AND IF YOU CARED, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TRIED TO KILL THE ONE PERSON THAT I CARE ABOUT." My face was red, and I was breathing heavily. "You don't."

Steve sighed. "Look, Pete. I'm sorry. I said it already, okay? I'm sorry."

I opened my mouth to retort but Dad stopped me.

"It's okay, kid." He murmured. "It's fine."

I huffed but stood back.

Dad stood front.

"Rogers, Ross turned out to be HYDRA. Meaning that the Accords were created to rip us apart. And it did. But ever since we became the Avengers, we have always tried to fight HYDRA. I don't think I'll forgive you just yet, but we need to work as a team to stop HYDRA. So, welcome back."

I was shocked.

"What???? Dad!"

"It's for the best."
---
It definitely was.

I finally forgave Steve. In fact, I grew close to my Grandpa. Turns out, he was really fun.

And I showed him and the team all those videos he did.

Needless to say, he was super embarrassed, especially since Dad and Aunt Nat and Uncle Clint and Uncle Sam kept teasing him.

So yeah. My life's is great.

---

I kinda feel this is less focused on Steve being Peter's grandpa, and more of the After Civil War thingy. Oops.