Wakanda Forever ❤️

"Shuri," Ramonda called gently, knocking on her daughter's door. When she got no response, Ramonda pushed the door open. 

She was met with the soon-to-be-queen siting cross-legged on her bed, red eyes brimming with tears. 

"Mother." 

"Shuri, we have to go." Ramonda informed Shuri. 

"Mother, I can't do this. I can't lead Wakanda. It was meant to be brother, it was always supposed to be brother's duty!" She cried, hiccuping every few words. 

Ramonda took her place next to Shuri. "I know, Shuri. T'Challa's death took us all by surprise...." She shook her head, "However, Shuri, your brother wouldn't want this. He would want his meme-loving, vine-quoting sister back. Shuri, you need to lead your people."

"I'm only 16." Shuri's voice was soft. "The hasn't been any Queens leading without a King for centuries, Mama. When you were Queen, you had Baba." Her voice trembled at the mention of her father. 

"I'll be there every step of the way, Shuri. So will your brother, father, The Dora Milaje and your people." Ramnoda assured. "Now, Shuri, your country and people need you. Are you ready?"

Shuri glanced up and looked into her mother's eyes. You wouldn't see the fun, energetic, chaotic Princess of Wakanda, instead, now, a serious, broken but ready Queen taking her place. 

"You'll be with me?" 

"Every step of the way."

---

"Princess." Okoye greeted. 

"Hi." Shuri took a deep breath, and smiled sadly. "How's everyone?" 

Okoye glanced behind her, seemingly lost in thought. She shook her head, regaining focus. "The real question is, how are you?" 

"I'm not ready." Shuri admitted. "I'm not ready to be Queen, not ready to become Black Panther. I don't even have the proper experience in fighting!" 

"Hey Shuri." Said girl spun around, and was met by the only Peter Parker. 
"Peter? What are you doing here?" 

"I'm staying in Wakanda for a couple of months." He explained. 

"To help me in fighting?" 

"To be the friend you need." Peter corrected. "And yeah, that too." 

Shuri flung herself onto the Spider. "Thank god Peter... you'll be the King to my Wakanda now, right?" 

Peter shook his head. "No, Shuri. I cannot be King. But I can be a friend, who will help you lead the country." 

"Same thing." Shuri grinned, a real grin. "A King helps the Queen. You're helping me." 

"I thought it's, a Queen helps the King?" Peter raised an eyebrow in amusement. 

"I'm the heir, and Queen. You listen to me." Shuri bumped her friend on the shoulder. 

Peter chuckled. "Whatever, Shuri. Whatever." 

---

"Brother." Shuri's voice hitched at the sight of T'Challa. Anger slowly rose in her. 

"Brother! Why didn't you tell me you had cancer of all things? For 4 years? I could have help, you know." She glared at him. "I'm not ready to lead just yet!" 

"You have the Spider-Boy." T'Challa said. 

"Not the same, Brother." Shuri gulped. "I'm scared, brother. How do I lead?" 

"With patience, kindness and forgiveness, sister. You'll make a great Queen, I know that." 

Shuri nodded. "Okay... can I see Baba?" 

T'Challa shook his head. "No, sister. You have to go. But do remember, both Baba and I are beside you the whole time." 

Shuri awoke. 

---

The Queen of Wakanda faced the crowd of people. She was on a leveled platform just outside the castle. Hundreds and thousands of Wakandans were gathered, as well as another hundred of heroes. 

Ranging from Tony Stark to Jessica Jones, almost every known hero was present. 

Except Brother, Shuri thought. 

Peter was on her right side, like her own personal mental and physical support. She clutched his hand, giving it a squeeze. 

Her mother was on her left, with Okoye and Nakia behind her. And despite not being able to see them, she felt their presence. 

Baba and Brother.

Shuri took a deep breath, and looked at the people. Her people. 

She raised her arms and made a 'X' across her chest. 

"WAKANDA FOREVER!"    

---

Chadwick Boseman died on 28 August 2020, at age 43, due to stage 3 of Colon Cancer. Despite having only 4 movies during his time in the MCU (Civil War, Black Panther, Infinity War and Endgame), Chadwick has made a great impact on many people. Marvel's Black Panther had surrounded an African Nation, with the leads being all Black. However, Black Panther has been one of the best Marvel Movies out there. It's too sad that Chadwick would not appear in Black Panther 2. 

Chadwick has been battling cancer for 4 years now, and it was unknown to the public. Yet, he continued to act, filming in many movies, that including Civil War (maybe), Black Panther, Infinity War and Endgame. 

Chadwick fought hard in a battle he did win, but his hard work, endurance, will always be remembered. He played a character no other can actor can replace. If Marvel cancels the 2022 film Black Panther, then so be it. Chadwick, and only Chadwick, can be the King of Wakanda.

Rest Easy and Fly High, Chadwick Aaron Boseman. You'll be missed dearly by many fans, that including myself. 

RIP CHADWICK BOSEMAN, 1976 - 2020

---

I was in tears when Jess told me. Ephi and I were talking about Marvel... then Jess came on and said that he was dead. I did not believe it, how could I? But it's real. Chadwick is gone, T'Challa is gone, Black Panther is gone. 

It's been a few hours since his death, yet I am still shaken by this news. I never expected to see a Marvel Actor leave, and now I still don't want to. 

Chadwick, I hope you find peace. You'll watch over us, like how Stan does, that's how I think. 

❤️

𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖊𝖗 | one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें