Happy birthday!!!!

Today was Peter's birthday. Before he left for school, Pepper wished him a 'happy birthday'. The Avengers were on a mission somewhere.

Peter knew that the mission was important, so he didn't complain when Tony said that they were leaving for a mission yesterday. Peter definitely totally did not feel sad. At all.

In school, Ned and MJ both said 'Happy Birthday' to him, and Ned gave a lego set, which Peter was very happy about. MJ didn't give him anything, but Peter wasn't surprised.

Flash was more jerky today. "Hey, Parker. No one to celebrate your birthday, huh?" He jeered. "After all, you are an orphan!" His 'friends' laughed meanly. Peter sighed. He wanted to go home ASAP.

Almost towards to end of the last lesson, Ned and MJ got pulled out. Weird. Peter didn't give it much thought, though.

As soon as school ended, he rushed out. Thankfully, Flash didn't stop him. "Hey, Happy!" Peter greeted at the man. The man merely grunted a response.

Peter chatted about his day as Happy drove them to the Compound. "Bye, Happy!" Peter called, and he left the car.

"Good afternoon, Peter." FRIDAY greeted the Spider-ling happily. "Hey, FRI." Peter responded as he entered the lift. In his mind, Peter was planning what he would do that day. He planned to do some homework before going out for a swing.

Or maybe I should patrol first. Peter thought as he entered the living room.

"SURPRISE!"

Peter leapt up in shock, landing on the ceiling. Upon seeing who it was, he jumped back down.

"Guys! You didn't have to scare me! And I thought you were on a mission?" Peter directed the last sentence to the smiling Avengers.

"Yes. It was Mission: Plan surprise party for Spider-kid." Tony chuckled and ruffled Peter's hair.

"Wow. Thanks, Dad!" Peter grinned. Peter had the best birthday party ever.

What the Avengers gave him:

Tony: he upgraded the Iron Spider suit and bought Peter a car. (Idk why)

Steve: a Spider-man mug

Bruce: a signed copy of Peter's book about Gamma Radiation (which Peter loved)

Natasha: a black shirt that said, 'маленький паук'. (She didn't tell anyone, but she was wearing a similar shirt that said, 'мама паук'. It was under her jacket so no one saw)

Annnnnd I'm to lazy with the rest. Hehe.