Agent S

"Agent S, report for duty." The message rang over the speakers. "Agent S, report for duty.

Agent S, or, Peter, made his way to the Directors' office.

"Yes, Director?" He asked formally. Yes, the man in front of him is his uncle, but he was doing duty now, he must act respectful.

"Agent S, I have a mission for you. You, are going undercover in a school called Midtown. I have assumptions that HYDRA has sent their own to the school, to infiltrate it. I want you to stop it. You will be staying in the Avengers Compound while doing the mission. You will go as Peter Parker." Fury instructed.

Peter took the file that was handed to him.

"When do I start?"

"You move in today."
---
"Avengers, an agent of mine will be coming here to stay." Fury announces.

"Do you not trust us? Do you have to send a babysitter to babysit us?" Stark glared.

"None of that. This Agent is on a mission, he needs to stay here." Fury returned Stark's glare. "He's coming later."

Stark sighed. "I'll get a room ready for him that. What he likes?"

Fury shook his head. "He shouldn't be staying long. Just a bedroom will be fine."

Stark shrugged but got up to get the room ready.

"Fury, who's this Agent?" Natasha asked, rather worried. She hoped it wasn't the boy she had trained, the boy she had grown to love.

Fury smiled. "You will see."
---
It was in the evening when Fury returned with his Agent.

"First, please do not bother this Agent. If he wishes to be alone, then let him be. May I warn you, this Agent can kick all your asses. Even Romanoff's. So don't annoy him unnecessarily." He directed the last sentence to Stark.

Natasha felt herself tensing. There was only one person who can beat her, and it was her мальчик паук. "No."

"Yes, Romanoff. It's his mission."

"No!"

"Yes, Agent Romanoff. That's final."

Natasha scowled. She didn't want to endanger her Spider-son. But there was no changing Fury's mind.

"Avengers, meet Agent S."
---