ꕥ Chapter Thirty-Two

"are you sure you got everything?" Jeno asked with his mother like worried tone as he held Hyejin in his arms who was playing with her neatly done pigtails.

Winwin laughed with a nod, "Jeno, I'm your colleague in the daycare, this is basically the same except with lesser kids and I'm taking care of someone's children whom I know." He said.

The hybrid sighed and nodded stiffly, "I'm just worried," he said glancing at Hyunjoon who was having a little staring contest with Yuta.

"Don't worry mama, I will help Winwin hyung with my siblings. Just like how I help mama too!" Hyuntae cheered smiling brightly as he held Jeno's hand.

The blond smiled, "thank you TaeTae," he said as he leaned down to kiss the little boy's cheek who giggled at him.

"But call me if you need anything, don't let them stay up all night and–" he began to rant again as his friend only laughed.

"Relax Jen," Jaemin said approaching his boyfriend and placing a gentle hand on his lower back, "Winwin knows what to do, you trust him right?" He said reassuringly.

Jeno pursed his lips before nodding, "I suppose," he mumbled letting Winwin take Hyejin in his own arms with the little girl distracted.

"Hey, atleast you have me and not just Yuta. God knows what we'd do if he did something," Winwin said earning a glare from his lover.

"What do you mean? I'm great with kids!" Yuta said a bit offended at his boyfriend.

"Hey Mr! Your baby is gonna bite the carpet mommy bought," Hyunjoon points at the little boy that was crawling on the dirty living room floor.

"Yuta." Winwin drawls the man's name with his tone stern as if it was a warning.

"Sorry!" The alpha said rushing to pick up his son who was just an inch closer to start chewing on the dirty carpet. "See? I got him!" He exclaimed happily.

Winwin rolled his eyes at him and turns back to his friend, "don't worry too much, you called us here for help, yeah? Go have fun with Jaemin and your friends at the party, relax for tonight," he smiled.

The hybrid smiled and nodded as he gave soft kisses on the triplets' foreheads, "I love you all, behave while mommy and daddy are out for tonight okay?"

The triplets nodded obediently as Hyejin's tail smacked herself in the eye making Hyunjoon giggle at her while Hyuntae patted her leg for comfort.

"Bye mommy and daddy!" The siblings said in sync waving at their parents after giving them equal kisses.

The two adults smiled waving back before heading outside towards Jaemin's car, "ready?" The alpha said turning the engine on.

The hybrid nodded as he put some chapstick on his lips instead of lipstick. "I guess so," he said and buckled on his seatbelt.

Jaemin chuckled and squeezed his hand on his lover's thigh as he had his other one on the wheel, "don't fret too much tonight yeah?" He said earning a small meow.