ꕥ Chapter Five

Jeno had went home earlier than usual, he had called Renjun to pick him up at the daycare since he felt sick.

Renjun came to the daycare and immediately drove him home, luckily he still has the keys to the house because Jeno had misplaced them somewhere in his bag.

The fox hybrid also brought along his mate, they were at their new house and checked the place before they could settle in. They are still living with Jaemin but will move out in a few days.

Renjun parks the car as Jeno felt like vomiting. The fox hybrid rushes out to open the door while Haechan helps the cat hybrid out of the car.

They bring Jeno to the couch as the boy started to sweat, Haechan placed the back of his hand on the hybrid's forehead, "are you in heat?" He mumbles.

Renjun checks the date, "shit, he is," he cussed as Jeno clutched onto the pillow from the couch. "Did you take your pills?" He asked and stood up to head to the kitchen.

The cat hybrid meowed lowly and shuts his eyes, "y-yes," he stammers as Haechan turned on the AC in the living room. He felt hot all over the place and he could feel his slick in his underwear.

Renjun comes back with food and water as he rushed to his friend's side. "Drink this," he instructed, Jeno took the glass of water and gulps it all down.

Haechan was about to take Jeno's sweater off since his mate instructed him to do and because the boy was yowling and sweating so much. The door opened and in comes Jaemin with his briefcase.

The alpha took a sniff and immediately growled, he looks at the cat hybrid and glared as Renjun packed the food and water, "He's in heat," he said.

Jaemin scoffed, "get him out of here, stupid cat," he said as Haechan picked Jeno up and took him to his room while Renjun goes to the fridge and grabs a few bottles of water and a damp towel.

The werewolf looks at the spot where Jeno was sitting and groans, "fucking cat peed again," he mutters when he saw a yellow stain on the couch.

"I'll clean it up," Renjun said sighing as Jaemin tsked and went up the stairs to head over to his room. Before he could take the last step, the fox hybrid spoke again, "come down here later after dinner, we'll have a meeting."

They all ate dinner together, except for Jeno and Chenle who were stuck in the cat hybrid's room for the boy's sake. The platinum blond was whining and crying as he felt nothing but pain.

Chenle had came over with Jisung when they were informed of a little meeting, they already knew what it was about since it has always been their concerns.

The beta had turned on the AC and placed some ice packs for the hybrid while the latter was soaked in sweat, water and slick as the sheets were also damped by them.

Chenle had offered to stay with him at dinner time and did his best to take care of Jeno, he fed him and gave him what he needed.

The boy was only wearing his underwear since it was too hot and kept meowing whenever he felt another pain in his stomach.

Renjun knocks on the door and slowly opens it, he immediately felt a bit lightheaded from the strong scent of Hyacinth and Vanilla filling in the room, "Christ," he mutters.