ꕥ Chapter Twenty-Eight

Babies' names in order (oldest to youngest)

Hyuntae

Hyunjoon

Hyejin

(Comments by hyxckcinth ) sorry for the others that didn't get picked :(

Time skip to few months now :)

The sound of crying echoes through the rooms and hallways in the quiet house of Na Jaemin.

A body shifts with its tail swaying up to the air that was previously laying on the mattress as a pair of ears twitched at the earful sound.

Jeno yawns as he rubbed his eyes and glances as the alarm clock. 5:56 am.

Although he had set an alarm for the next morning to wake up early, the earful sound in his ears had surpassed the digital device first and earlier.

He was about to stand up to check on the noise, but a muscular arm was draped over his waist protectively making him sigh.

He turns his head towards the person sleeping soundly beside him on the bed as he shook the man by their bicep gently.

"Jaemin," he calls whispering earning no reply. He tries again, "Nana," he said this time only hearing a snore after in the silent room.

The sound of crying from somewhere around the house had increased by the minute as it wasn't checked up by anyone.

Huffing, Jeno licks the sleeping werewolf on the nose earning a grunt from the latter. "Hubby wake up!" He said audibly this time but his voice still soft in a way.

Jaemin groans and shifts at the sound while his eyes were closed, "what?" He croaks with his voice husky and manly making Jeno feeling the common zoo of butterflies in his tummy now that there wasn't three living things in it anymore.

The hybrid rolled his eyes, how can his boyfriend really sleep through the earful sound and not even flinch? Is he deaf?

"Alpha if you don't let me check on our children, then you better prepare to sleep on the couch tonight." The hybrid said sternly while wiggling to free himself from Jaemin's muscular arm.

The alpha shoots his eyes open and immediately lets his lover free from his hold, even though they both wanted it to last more. But sometimes, you gotta make sacrifices right?

"You can stay in bed and get up after a few minutes, I'll be starting the routine early." Jeno said grabbing a hoodie from Jaemin's closet without even asking.

He puts the hoodie on that was oversized for him and smiles softly at the strong scent of his alpha. Feeling like this is where he belongs.

"Wait!" Jaemin calls out before the blond could step out the room as the door was wide open. "Don't take too long, I need a cute hybrid to wrap my big arms around with to protect them." He grins.