ꕥ Chapter Eighteen

Jaemin was in his office doing some paperwork until the sound of scratching against the door was heard.

He sighed and stood up leaving his papers on the desk before opening the door and seeing a white cat meowing at him as he purred and rubbed his body against the werewolf's legs.

Jaemin picks him up in his arms and pecks his head, and walks up the stairs to his bedroom.

Once they got inside, the cat jumps off of his arms and transforms back into his human form.

Jeno wobbled in his legs as Jaemin catches him before he collapses, "you alright?" He asked earning a nod.

It was already Jeno's heat, the boy could barely speak properly and instead kept meowing and whining at his alpha.

Jeno was now mostly in his cat form walking around the house as he took a few days off of work not wanting to attract anyone and also for the safety of the kids.

Jaemin was trying so hard not to just push the hybrid down on the bed and fuck him senselessly until Jeno felt better.

He fought really hard for days because Jeno's scent isn't helping him. The scent of vanilla and hyacinth was so strong and he could smell it everywhere he goes in the place.

Jeno was sweating so much and it gets worst each day, Jaemin helps him change into another set of clothes as he puts the soaked ones in the laundry basket along with the others.

"Alpha," Jeno mumbled clinging onto Jaemin's side as the brunet helps him take another shower.

Jaemin pecks his forehead, "yes, baby?" He asked rinsing off the soap and bubbles on Jeno's body earning a meow.

"Alpha, fuck me please," Jeno whined pushing his ass out for Jaemin to hold. The alpha bit his lip shaking his head as he could smell both of their scents strongly and a mixture of arousal.

Jaemin instead holds him by the hips and fighting the urge to give what Jeno wants. What Jeno needs. "No baby, not now," he sighed.

He doesn't want to do it now, he thought it felt wrong to fuck Jeno while he's in heat. He thinks he's taking advantage of it since the hybrid is too weak and willing.

But Jeno thought otherwise, he needs his alpha inside him now and take the pain away. He's in so so much pain that all he wants is for Jaemin to act like a proper alpha and give him the best option.

Jaemin dries the hybrid off with a towel and carries him to bed after he has changed into a tank top and black booty shorts.

Jeno's temperature is obviously very hot right now so it's no doubt he wants to wear a tank top and booty shorts more often. Which doesn't help Jaemin's situation as it perfectly shows Jeno's body beautifully.

They lay in bed with Jeno squirming and meowing clutching onto his stomach, Jaemin turns the air conditioner up to it's high and not even bothered by the cold temperature.

They finally fell asleep after almost an hour of Jeno squirming and whining while pressing a hand on Jaemin's crotch as he was mumbling incoherent words.