ꕥ Chapter Thirty-Nine

It's been months or so since Mark had started helping Jaemin control himself, it was... Let's say... A long but worth it process.

I know what you're thinking, wouldn't it be also a faster process if they called a therapist or something? Well, they did discussed that beforehand of asking Mark for help.

This is basically what happened:

"Why can't we just contact a therapist or something?" Jaemin complained as he plopped down on the couch beside Haechan.

Renjun rolled his eyes, "because, Jaemin." He emphasized first giving him a look, "Mark is the best option, and atleast he won't contact the police on you." He scoffed.

"That was one–"

"Actually, Jaemin, that was the fourth time you did that." Haechan interrupts the brunet sitting beside him earning a huff from the boy from his annoying corrections.

"Yeah, but that wasn't my fault. The guy was more impatient than I am myself." Jaemin nonetheless defended on his behalf.

Renjun scoffed, "but you still didn't have to beat him up in your wolf form, asshat." He scolded and walks to the kitchen nearby getting himself a glass of water to cool down.

Jisung hummed at the elder's words in agreement, Jaemin notices and can't help but muttered a mock of Renjun's words in a high–pitched voice.

"I heard that!" The fox hybrid yelled with his ears clearly perked up from the annoying sound as his tail was up point in the air while he threatened to throw the glass at Jaemin.

"Well he was going to be me up first anyway! That was pure self defense of mine," Jaemin shrugged.

Mark raised a brow at that, "by negotiating violence?" He sneered.

"I was protecting myself!"

"Well clearly you weren't thinking about it enough and almost suffered a more worse consequence."

"But–"

"You gave him a bruised up face and a scratch mark on his shoulder, you could've asked us for help and file a complaint or be professional about it." Mark sternly stated.

"Anyways, look, Jaemin, Mark is the best and only option for you really." Haechan said trying to be as nice as he could. Don't at him, he was the one that also talked to the police.

Jisung snorts, "yeah, and I suggest you should suck it up and learn. I don't want to see or hear those damn sirens again," he grumbled.

"Well that makes two of us," Haechan mumbled followed by a sigh.

Renjun pursed his lips, "Jaemin, we don't have any other choice that can help you without going through the police, possibly going to jail, get even more in trouble. Just let Mark help."

When Jaemin took a while to answer at his words, Mark clicked his tongue. "Just remember, you're not doing this for you, but for everyone." He stated and stood up.