ꕥ Chapter Twenty

Jeno gasps just after he finishes throwing up and flushes the toilet before washing his hands clean. "You okay, babe?" Jaemin asked at the doorway.

The hybrid hummed and walks into Jaemin's arms, "I dunno, my tummy hurts," he pouted as he didn't notice the alpha's breath hitching on his throat.

"Sweetheart, can we talk?" Jaemin asked with a look of worry in his eyes as Jeno raised a brow but nodded anyways.

"Yeah, of course, honey," he said and follows the elder walking towards their shared bed for now. They both sat down with Jaemin pondering in thought for a moment.

"What's the matter?" Jeno asked looking now worried as his alpha was just staring off for a while.

Jaemin blinked and cleared his throat, "babe," he started whilst grabbing Jeno's hands in his own giving it a squeeze. "Have you ever wondered what's the possibilities of how you've been feeling for the past four weeks?"

Jeno gave him a look, "I told you, I'm not sure. My stomach just hurts a lot and I keep having the feeling of throwing up," he shrugged.

The werewolf pursed his lips before squeezing his mate's hands too tight making the blond mewl. "Ow," he winced, "love, what's going on?" He asked.

Jaemin hesitated for a moment, he bit his tongue before slipping the words right out of his mouth without even thinking, "I think you're pregnant."

Jeno paused for a moment blinking slowly before furrowing his eyebrows, "how are you so sure?" He asked quietly.

"I don't! But I think there's just a fucking chance you're pregnant!" Jaemin started with his voice raising up and stood up to his feet.

"You've been getting morning sickness, moodswings, your stomach hurts, your appetite changed. You have the symptoms Jeno, without even knowing it!"

Jeno flinched at his tone with his ears flopping down and his tail hiding behind him. Jaemin noticed as his mate lets out a whimper and he looked slightly scared.

The alpha glances at the mirror of the vanity and sees his eyes turning red as it glows, he widens his eyes before shutting his eyes and calming himself down.

He took a deep exhale and slowly approaches his mate, he frowned when Jeno tried to move away once he saw the alpha's hand reaching up.

Jaemin bit his lip before engulfing the hybrid in his arms, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that," he said and almost chuckled because coincidentally, Jeno said the same thing.

Jeno calmed down a bit and looks up, "it's okay," he gave a small smile. Jaemin sighed and sat back down with the blond crawling onto his lap.

He hugs the hybrid and scratches his ears whilst the boy was purring. Jeno pursed his lips, "do you really think I'm pregnant?" He asked softly.

Jaemin hummed, "No," he said but pecks the hybrid's temple. "I'm no doctor, so no, but there's a chance considering of how you've been acting the past four weeks straight." He adds.

Jeno nodded understandingly, the alpha is right. He can't nor both of them can confirm if the hybrid is actually pregnant or not. They're no professionals or doctors.

"What if I am?" The hybrid mumbled playing with Jaemin's fingers out of habit. "What if there's pups and kitties in my tummy? Will you stay? Please stay, alpha," Jeno pleaded.

He looks up with his eyes showing wide and his pout visible, Jaemin smiled softly and leaned their foreheads together.

"Of course I will stay, Jen," he said. "I'll stay no matter what, I love you, you know?" He adds making Jeno release a relaxed breath.

"But we're not even sure yet," Jeno said with a stutter. Jaemin bit the inside of his cheeks, this was very unexpected but no matter what happens, they'll be together.

Because they're mates after all, he's Jeno's alpha and Jeno is his omega. He marked the hybrid as his, he bred him, he gave his sperms into his damn body and now there's a chance they will have babies.

The alpha kissed his forehead, "we'll buy a test tomorrow," he said as Jeno still looked slightly doubtful. "And just to make it 100% sure, we'll get a check up as well." He continued.

Jeno smiled and held out his pinky, "please promise me you won't leave me," he begged with his tail peeking out shyly behind him.

Jaemin laughed a bit and connects their pinkies together, "solemnly swear that I, Jaemin Na, will be the best alpha for Jeno Lee," he said.

Jeno rolled his eyes with his lips not hiding the smile on his face as they locked their pinkies. They both kissed it at the same time and he felt a bit better.

Jaemin pecks his nose, "want me to make you food? I know you're hungry," he said as if he could tell the future, when really, that's just a common thing.

Jeno lets out a "hmph" as he nosed into Jaemin's neck and his ears now perked up. "I'm not hungry," he said. When he saw the look Jaemin gave him, he adds, "I just ate. I'm very much full."

Jaemin sighed and nodded anyways, he takes a sniff and growls for a second making Jeno look up. "What's wrong?" He asked with worry.

The alpha mentally face palms, of course he did that, damn alpha instincts. "Nothing," he said before nosing on Jeno's neck this time. "You're just– so sweet," he muttered leaving a kiss on the soft skin.

Jeno raised a brow biting his lip to prevent letting out some noise, "how so?" He asked playing with Jaemin's strands of brown hair keeping the latter's head on his neck.

He let's his alpha scent him and squealed when Jaemin left a hickey whilst he's trying his best to not make a sound.

"Your scent," Jaemin mumbled with his own pheromones going out as Jeno could smell their scents mixed together, yet for some reason, his was stronger.

"It's oddly too sweet," Jaemin comments. Jeno only hummed letting his alpha leave feather like kisses on his neck.

They both knew that's another sign, Jeno's scent is already sweet. Yet, this one was oddly very much sweeter and stronger. They didn't talk about it though, they didn't want to get ahead of themselves.

"Alpha," Jeno mumbled with a meow as Jaemin hummed against his skin and his other hand playing with the hybrid's tail. "I'm hungry," he whined.