ꕥ Chapter Thirty-Three

Jaemin grunts when a couple that were making out in the staircase moved and had pushed him accidentally but didn't bother to apologize due to being drunk.

"Douchebags," he muttered under his breath before proceeding to head upstairs to hopefully find his missing drunk ass boyfriend who has triplets and is a cat hybrid.

He tries to sniff and hopefully atleast get a bit of his mate's scent through his nostrils and find where he is in this chaotic place whilst not in the right state of mind.

It didn't help obviously, the place was packed with many types of scents here and there, high and low, in every room.

He groans and checks every door that were in the hallway he was in as he remembered Chenle's words about people usually going upstairs for privacy.

After checking every room except one last wooden door, he sighs and hopes his boyfriend is in here as he could feel his mobile phone vibrating.

He ignores it and doesn't bother to knock, who the hell even knocks on doors in a party these days anyway?

He twists the doorknob and pushes the door ajar to only find what- or who he was looking for.

But he didn't expect this along with it.

Jeno straddled on top of Mark's lap as he wrapped his arms around the elder's neck with their lips molded together hungrily, Jaemin isn't even sure if they're breathing at this point.

He stood there frozen on his spot, jaw clenched, hands formed in to balls of fists, eyes red, a deep growl forming in his throat waiting to be heard by the two boys.

The two didn't notice of course, too busy making out.

As Mark held Jeno's ass firmly squeezing it like how Jaemin would, kissing the hybrid like how Jaemin would, making Jeno whine in lust and willing to give himself to the elder like how Jaemin himself would.

The hybrid moaned and grinds on his lap as he pushes the elder down on the mattress, their bodies bounced a little from the impact and runs his hands on the alpha's chest.

Jaemin couldn't take it anymore, nor did he have any idea what he was doing at the moment. Because all he could see was red.

But before he knew it, he was pushing people out of his way as he arrived outside of Minghao and Jun's house going deaf ears when someone called his name.

He ignores how the other bystanders outside the building flinched when he slammed his door shut loudly and starts the car, speeding off back home without his lover in his arms.

Jeno was scared, he was trembling so much in Mark's arms. The warmth suddenly felt hot- or cold, he doesn't know anymore.

But all he could think about is how he's in big trouble.

"I fucked up," he hyperventilates as Renjun gives him a glass of water and shaking his head at the fox hybrid rejecting the offer.

"Drink up, this will help your hangover and calm your nerves down," the elder said gently using his own hands to help his friend drink the water himself.