ꕥ Chapter Thirty-Eight

"Haechan, what the actual fuck are you planning?" Jaemin spat under his breath keeping his voice as low as he could as they stepped out of the vehicle.

Hyunjoon was with Jisung, the two walking behind them as the little boy couldn't wait to see his mother and other two siblings after a week and few days. He was ecstatic.

The beta shrugged as if he's innocent in this situation, "I don't know what you're talking about, Jaem." He replied calmly.

The alpha scoffed and kicked a pebble out of the way, "you know what I'm talking about. Why are we here? Why did you bring me here? Why is Jeno here at Mark's? Was he here all along?"

Haechan rolled his eyes and lifts his head up with his neck cracking a bit from the sudden stretch. "Well, you're here because your son wanted to see his mother." He starts off staring at Jaemin carefully.

"That answers both of question one and two," he said and turns to look back up front as they stood at the front door of Mark's place.

"Jeno's here at Mark's because we knew you'd try to find him or something if he was in our group's respective homes...which you did before realizing he's somewhere else, here specifically."

Jaemin tsked at his words to which only went deaf in Haechan's ears. "Finally, yes. Jeno's been here since the day he left, also don't do something stupid and stalk him after you now know where is like a creep."

Haechan scrunched his face at the brunet who clicked his tongue before muttering, "I'm not a creep."

The beta doubts that and they both know it considering the look the boy was giving to his friend, "ah yes. You're not a creep, but instead a possessive anger-issued boyfriend." He rephrased.

Jaemin only huffed at his words, "can you just knock already?" He said impatiently clearly trying to change the topic.

The tanned male stifled a laugh, "impatient bitch." He muttered and lifts a hand to finally knock on the door, as they wait, he then grabs Jaemin's shoulder like a warning.

"But I was serious about what I said, don't do anything stupid. Even to Mark, he has a mate you know." He said sternly only receiving a stiff nod to which he shrugged at.

The door opens revealing a shellshocked Mark with a bit of paint on his face, "ah...what brings you guys here?" He said awkwardly scratching his nape.

Haechan rolled his eyes, "not even a welcoming hi? That's nice." He sneered before stepping aside to show Hyunjoon in Jisung's arms. "Does this answer your question?"

"Uh..."

"Just call Jeno," Jisung said rolling his eyes as well while Mark blinked before scrambling upstairs in fast steps resulting him to stumble on the staircase a bit.

A few minutes later, Mark comes back panting as Renjun followed behind him with Hyuntae holding on to his hand.

The three smiled briefly as the eldest alpha in the room cleared his throat, "uh... let's go to the living room for a bit." He said gesturing to the said room.

The four guests nodded and followed the other three while Hyunjoon was confused as hell.

They all sat down smiling softly in awe when Hyuntae and Hyunjoon hugged each other as they landed on the carpet floor giggling.

The two babbled a few words with Hyuntae nodding and listening to Hyunjoon on how he was saying he missed them very much to which he replied as "likewise."

"Where's mommy?" Hyunjoon then asked and it was obvious on how desperate he is to see his mother.

The adults in the room coughed awkwardly and spared a glance to each other. Hyuntae sighed and pats his brother's head, "mommy's asleep with Hyejin." He answered the younger's question.

Renjun nodded along since he was there after all taking care and checking up on his cat hybrid friend.

His orange colored ears twitched when a small meow was heard from upstairs and he only hoped that the guests didn't hear it too, specifically Jaemin.

It was sort of true anyway, Jeno was indeed asleep. But that was minutes ago, once Mark busted in randomly and quite frankly rudely, he shot his eyes up at the mention of his boyfriend's name.

"Well can I go see him?" Hyunjoon asked with a pleading look to which made Mark chew on his lower lip.

Renjun cleared his throat and nodded stiffly, "yes, you may. But are you okay if you and Hyuntae switch until... let's say...four days?" He asked.

Hyunjoon tilts his head not really understanding it until his sibling explains the fox hybrid's words to him briefly, "TaeTae and Joonie switch homes for four days then go back, is Joonie okay with it?"

Due to being so desperate to see his mother, Hyunjoon immediately nodded enthusiastically, "yes! I wanna see mommy and play with mommy." He replied.

Renjun hums, "well you can borrow TaeTae's clothes for the meantime since you're siblings after all," he chuckled as he shrugged.

Hyunjoon nodded obediently and stood up from the floor, "can I go see mommy and Hyejin now?" He asked once again impatiently.

The fox hybrid smiled and stood up from the couch as he took out his hand, "bye bye TaeTae and daddy!" Hyunjoon waved at the said people before following Renjun upstairs.

Hyuntae looks at his father blinking his eyes, only observing the adult's reaction and aura. It was no doubt a mess.

Jaemin was processing what happened, and he was actually going to ask if he could see Jeno as well. But of course, for the sake of their relationship, he fought the urge.

Jisung held his arm when he practically jumped up from the couch when the fox hybrid and Hyunjoon left heading upstairs.

"Uhm sorry but...is there anything else you guys came here for?" Mark said after a moment of silence.

Haechan nodded without hesitation finally making Jaemin listen on to why the fuck is he here, Mark had to ignore the intense glare the brunet was sending at him.

"Actually yes," Haechan answered as they all stood up and patted Jaemin's back quite harshly. "This bitchass needs your help with training."

"What?!"

"Uh sure."

Meanwhile, Hyuntae was playing with Jisung's phone keeping himself busy, but what the adults didn't know was how much he knows too, and how smart he can be.