ꕥ Chapter Eight

Trigger warning: sexual assault

Jeno comes home from the grocery store fortunately safely and didn't encounter any trouble. He did ran by a beta and alpha couple in one of the food aisle, he got scared obviously but just turned away.

He opens the door to Jaemin's house, knowing the alpha has a few guests considering another different car parked outside.

He goes in and scrunched his nose at the smell. Alphas. Why the hell are there so many alphas around? It's so scary and annoying at the same time. Although, Jeno could also maybe wrong with his guess since his sense of smell can sometimes get mixed up.

Maybe it's actually a beta? Jeno just shrugs off the thought and goes to the kitchen but stops at the living room to see Jaemin's guest laughing and talking with the latter.

The guests stopped and looked at him, Jaemin rolled his eyes at the white haired. "That's my housemate," he mumbles trying to sound nice in his tone, the guests nodded in realization.

"Go prepare dinner for us," The werewolf orders as Jeno nodded without any complaints. He doesn't want to annoy the alpha and get embarrassed.

He walks to the kitchen and prepares their dinner, adding a few more utensils and plates on the table since there's now five of them all together.

Once the hybrid is finished, he shyly calls Jaemin that the food is ready as he pokes his head out at the doorway with his ears twitching and tail swaying.

Jaemin nodded and led his guests to the dining room. They all sit on the chairs with Jaemin at the end of the table and unfortunately for him, Jeno was at his right.

They were sort of drunk, well mostly Jaemin's guests are. The alpha not so much thanks to his high alcohol tolerance. Jeno didn't drink much, he just took a little sip on his glass and grimaced at the taste.

They were still at the dining table, one of the guests suggested to have some wine for the night as Jaemin agreed. They were actually celebrating for one of their successful projects, but just a mini one.

Jeno squirms on his seat at the smell of alcohol and mixes of different scents in the room. He felt a bit suffocated because they were so strong and it made his stomach churn.

He felt foreign eyes on him as he licks his lips after taking a sip, a bit of wine was at the corner of his lips and the tissue box was at the other end of the table.

He suddenly needed to pee, he excuses himself to go to the bathroom quietly as Jaemin was the only one sane enough to hear him while his guests were laughing their asses off.

Jeno walks to the upstairs bathroom and could finally breathe properly. After he finishes using the restroom, he washes his hands and dries them using the towel at the side.

The boy opens the door and steps out, he flinches when he sees one of Jaemin's guests looking at him with an uncomfortable stare. "Uhm, h-hello," he stutters.

The man nodded at him, "hey kitty," he slurred. Now, Jeno likes being called 'kitty' or any usual pet names. It made him feel all giddy inside hearing these pet names were aimed at him.