ꕥ Chapter Seventeen

Jaemin sighed looking around the house for almost an hour to find his mate who's apparently in his cat form.

He passes by the couch in the living room and heard some rustling before a meow echoed. He finally grins.

He crouches down and sees a familiar white cat biting and playing with a ball of blue yarn under the couch as his eyes were dilated.

Jaemin clicked his tongue knowing very well calling and sweet talking his mate to come out wouldn't do much as the cat seems to have sniffed some cat nip beforehand.

He stands back up before walking to the side of the couch and lifts the object up in the air, he holds it up as he looks at the cat who froze.

"Jeno, kitten, come here," he said before the cat meowed and didn't budge until the ball of yarn had escaped his grip.

The hybrid runs after it as his toy rolled over towards the leg of the table and claws at it again in his paws as if he's going to fight it.

The alpha sighed heavily before placing the couch back on the ground and rolled his shoulders back, he approached his mate who was too busy playing.

"Jeno," he called and picked the cat up who lets out a shriek as he almost scratched the werewolf's face. "Turn back, baby," the alpha mumbled.

The cat meowed before nuzzling his head under Jaemin's chin while the latter carries him back upstairs to his room.

Once they head inside, Jeno hops off of his mate's arms and walks inside the bathroom before going back in the bedroom in his human form this time.

The hybrid looked flushed and made an excuse when Jaemin asked if he's okay, "it's just too hot," he mumbled.

The alpha furrowed his eyebrows, the air conditioner is definitely turned on and Jeno is wearing a white tank top paired with black booty shorts showing off his curves and beautiful body.

Jeno lets out a whine making Jaemin blink a few times, he then goes to his closet and grabs some pajamas to wear. "I'll be right back, darling," he said before heading to the bathroom.

A few minutes passes by and Jaemin heads back in the bedroom wearing his fresh pajamas and lays besides Jeno who was whining and waiting for him.

"You took too long!" The hybrid pouted clinging onto his side laying his head on his chest.

Jaemin hummed and wraps his arms around the blond pecking his head, "sorry, I had to do a phonecall," he murmured and caressed the boy's tail.

After a few minutes, he heard snoring and the tail went limp as it just draped over his forearm.

Jaemin pinched the bridge of his nose when Jeno, who's in cat form, jumped off of his arms and ran away back inside the house just as they stepped foot outside.

"Jeno Lee, come back here!" He yelled and chases after the white cat who screeched and runs away.

Jeno somehow found a little place where only small things could possibly get through. Jaemin having big hands and not to mention have a lot of muscles, couldn't go through.