ꕥ Chapter Four

Jaemin goes downstairs to the backyard to see the other boys, it was a Saturday and he luckily didn't have much paperwork to do also lucky enough that he finished them all from the night before.

Chenle and Jisung came over from their new house, they didn't live too far but maybe a few minutes from Jaemin's place. It has been several months and the young couple moved in to their new finished house.

Renjun and Haechan are about to leave in a few weeks or so as well, the two had found the perfect house for the both of them, or well most likely for the fox hybrid as it was near a forest and they just needed to wait a bit until they're all set to move in.

Jeno's still stuck living with Jaemin, he seems like he doesn't have any plans to move out to the alpha's annoyance. Renjun had told him it wasn't a big deal and maybe it's a sign of something like destiny or whatever.

Jisung and Haechan were at the pool splashing around as Renjun was grilling some meat for their lunch, Chenle was at the kitchen cooking some fish for the cat hybrid.

Meanwhile, Jeno was far away from the pool, He's doesn't have a phobia with water or anything but there are mere times where he doesn't like the water that much.

Jaemin went over to Renjun who was mixing some sauce, "can't believe you guys are moving out and leaving me with the dumb cat," the alpha muttered.

The hybrid rolled his eyes, "He's not even that bad Jaem, actually he's far from bad." He protests, "why don't you give him a chance?" He asked turning to the werewolf.

The alpha huffed, "no way," he refused, "I don't like dealing with weaklings who also doesn't use their brain," he said.

Renjun only clicked his tongue before Haechan accidentally throws a beach ball towards them, "babe!" The hybrid scolds as the boy only swam underwater to hide himself.

Jeno stood up from his seat on the pool bench and walks over to them taking the ball, "pass it here hyung!" Jisung said as Haechan tackled him.

"Here, kitty kitty kitty!" Haechan cooed as Jisung swam back up the surface with a glare to the boy and turns to the hybrid as he waits expectantly.

Jeno, however, due to his excitement, his tail moves back and forth not realizing he's close to the grill and hits the burning hot metal. He yelps and drops the ball as he runs to the bench nearby.

He hides behind it as Renjun stopped grilling, the boys all looked concerned, hell even Jaemin was a tad bit worried at the hybrid hiding behind the bench.

Haechan stepped out of the pool until Jisung pushed him back in as he stepped out at the same time rushing to the hybrid.

Renjun slowly went near at the hybrid but the boy only gave a hiss at them before going backwards even more. "Jeno, come here," the said boy meowed lowly squinting his eyes as his ears were flat on his head.

They spent almost ten minutes to get Jeno out and help him, but the boy only hid more and kept hissing at them. Sure they could growl back as it's more louder, but they don't want to scare Jeno, they want to help him.

Surprisingly, Jaemin didn't say anything that would make Jeno run away, he just stood there and watch as he observed the others trying to get the hybrid to them.

Suddenly, Jeno yowled and his eyes were brimming with tears, he whines as Haechan moves the bench away to see him in the corner.

Jaemin sighed frustrated, "Jeno," he calls as the boy flinched and meowed lowly again, he takes a step forward and the hybrid squints his eyes at him with a high pitched meow.

The werewolf opens his arms, "Come here," he said with his alpha tone. Renjun was about to scold him for it thinking it'll scare Jeno even more, but to their surprise, he didn't.

Instead, Jeno blinked and slowly stood up to walk towards the werewolf, he then leaps into his arms and snuggles onto his chest. Jaemin wraps an arm around his waist and his free hand caressing his ear.

The others watched appalled at the action as Jaemin picked Jeno up to the pool bench he was previously sitting at, he places the hybrid on his lap as Renjun called Chenle for some ice pack.

Renjun went over to place the ice pack on Jeno's sore tail until the hybrid hissed at him, he backs down slowly not wanting to upset his fellow hybrid friend.

Jaemin sighed, "Bad kitten," he said as Jeno turns to him with big doe eyes, "let Renjun help you, give him your tail," the alpha demands as the hybrid nodded obediently.

Jeno slowly lets his tail lay on Renjun's hands as he whimpers at the cool ice pack hitting his sore tail, he was about to swat it away until Jaemin caressed his ears along with his hair, "be a good kitty," he said.

Jeno shuts his eyes as he nuzzles on Jaemin's neck letting out puffy breaths as Haechan walked over and placed some pain revealing cream on his tail before soothing it when he finished.

Haechan stood up and patted Jeno's back, "you're okay now JenJen, just rest for a bit okay?" He said as the hybrid nodded against Jaemin's neck.

Haechan walks towards Renjun who was continuing grilling the meat and gets scolded when he tries to flirt with his boyfriend, only getting a smack in the head and a burnt beef.

Jaemin didn't stop caressing Jeno and didn't even shove him off, he looks at Jisung, "tell Chenle if he has finished atleast one fish already, bring it here," he instructs.

Jisung nodded and went inside to the kitchen, he comes back with a plate of fish and some water. He placed them on the table besides the pool bench and walks back to the pool jumping in.

Jaemin adjusts their position with a grunt, he takes a piece of the fish as he turns his head, his nose hitting Jeno's hair as he takes a sniff. It was no lie Jeno had a great scent, he could smell the hybrid's scent from a miles away.

Jaemin could smell the scent of Hyacinth and Vanilla as Jeno purrs into his neck, he rubs his head against the werewolf's chin as the latter freezes for a moment.

Jeno puffed out some pheromones as the smell grew stronger, Jaemin somehow didn't mind and found the scent calming, he liked the smell of it, the smell of sweet Hyacinth and Vanilla from the hybrid.

He taps his fingers on Jeno's waist, "eat up," he said as the hybrid looked up with half lidded eyes, his ears twitching and his tail swaying calmly.

Jaemin starts feeding Jeno with bits of the fish until all it's left are bones. He lends him the glass of water and Jaemin swore to God the hybrid kitty licked the glass a few times.

Jeno finishes with a small burp and giggles when Jaemin raised a brow also trying to fight the urge to grimace in disgust. Haechan burps almost all the time and also with no manners anyway, so Jeno wasn't too bad.

Jaemin was about to stand up and change their position, maybe laying Jeno beside him. That is until the hybrid didn't budge and nuzzled on his chest as he purred calmly, "thank you alpha," he mumbles.

Jaemin froze but didn't say anything, instead, he just remained on his spot with arms wrapped around Jeno who was sitting on his lap, tail swaying calmly as his ears were pointed straight facing forward.

He reaches a hand to scratch the hybrid's ears and hears the latter purr in content as he dozes off to sleep, Jaemin stays there as he watches the others in the pool having fun.