ꕥ Chapter Twenty-Seven

Just a little info, I've never really searched and know about omegaverses or such so imma do some weird shit.

If the baby is a hybrid, they'll automatically know since it has the tail and perky ears.

If the baby is a werewolf, they would know but they wouldn't know the secondary genders yet since they haven't presented.

Did that make sense? Shit– my bad :(

Jaemin slams the door shut as Haechan rushes up to his side walking towards the entrance to the hospital, "calm down Jaem," the tanned male chuckled.

The alpha groans, "how the hell can I calm down if my pregnant boyfriend is in the hospital?" He exclaimed stressed out by the information.

Haechan just snorts, "Renjun said Jeno is fine, they just need you to check up on them," he shrugged giving out a slight hint on his comment.

Though, Jaemin wasn't even listening to him as he pushes the door open making a beeline towards the reception.

"Good afternoon sir, how may I help you?" A lady said glancing at them with a smile and finishing up some work on the computer.

The receptionist was an omega, her scent was the smell of citrus as it immediately went through the two boys' nose strongly.

Although she was an omega with a strong fresh scent, no one could go after her anyway as she also had a bite mark on her neck. She was already claimed.

"Lee Jeno please," the brunet answered tapping his fingers impatiently on the wooden desk while Haechan was on his phone typing a message to someone.

The receptionist hummed and checked the computer typing out the name that was mentioned, she then smiles, "room 53 sir," pausing as Jaemin nodded. "Congratulations by the way," she said.

The alpha furrowed his eyebrows, congratulations? For what?

"Uhm, thank you," he paused for a moment glancing at the lady's nametag, "Jessica," he said with a small smile.

Jessica only smiled back clearly understanding that the alpha really doesn't get the hint on what happened to his lover, it's probably the norm in her job.

Jaemin beckons Haechan to follow him who just sent a message to someone before following the alpha in the hallway.

The two finally found the room number Jeno was in as Haechan knocks on the door for them not wanting to intrude or something.

The door opens just slightly revealing Chenle who looks at them and immediately places a finger in front of his lips signaling to not make any noise.

The beta then looks behind him doing some weird hand motions as he was also arguing with the other people inside the room, "idiot," Chenle muttered to someone.

He then slips out followed by Jisung who smacked his arm and then Renjun who was biting back a smile, "is Jeno okay?" Jaemin asked worriedly.