ꕥ Chapter Nineteen

Author's Note

Okay, I know some of y'all are expecting some smut but unfortunately I'm not gonna make it.

Not because I'm uncomfortable about it, I'm actually okay about smuts and stuff.

But it's because I'm anxious and scared that someone would get mad or disagree, even worse maybe report it. Which is bs btw.

And also I didn't put a warning in the book so–

So yeah, I'm sorry to y'all who thought there would be smut. But if you do want some smut, I mostly post my smut works in ao3 :) which was my old username.

Anyways, I hope y'all would still enjoy this <3

Jaemin woke up at the sound and feeling of the person laying beside him getting up quickly before a loud echo of the bathroom door was being shut.

He rubs his eyes and stretches before scratching his head letting out a yawn. He widens his eyes when he heard someone puking in the bathroom.

He stands up and races towards the bathroom seeing the blond hybrid pushing his head near the toilet as he vomited letting out the projectiles.

Jaemin rubs Jeno's back soothingly as he lets his mate vomit in the toilet feeling the blond's tail curling up tightly around his leg.

The hybrid gasps when he finished and gets to the sink with the brunet's help. "Let me help you," he offered.

Jeno lets Jaemin grabbed a tissue as he wiped off the mess on his mouth and throws the now dirty tissue away to the trash can.

The alpha looks at him with worried eyes, brushing his bangs out of his face to look at him properly, "are you okay, baby?" He asked scratching the boy's ears.

Jeno hummed feeling tired, "just a headache," he said and holds onto Jaemin's torso as the latter nodded a bit doubtful but carries him to the kitchen for breakfast anyways.

Jeno finishes up his fifth plate of rice with a burp as he giggled while Jaemin was staring at him with suspicion. "Are you sure you're okay, kitten?" The alpha asked.

Jaemin stands up picking their dishes up before placing them in the sink for later to wash and sits back down looking at the hybrid.

Jeno raised a brow tilting his head, his ears twitched with his tail swaying gracefully behind him. "Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" He wondered.

The alpha pursed his lips hesitating on his words, Jeno seemed to notice and places his hand on top of his mate's own squeezing it softly.

"Hey, whatever you want to say, tell me. I'm your mate, love," he said with a pout.

Noticing the alpha wasn't really convinced, he gave his well professional natural kitty eyes, "kitty won't be mad, alpha."

Jaemin bit his lips and nodded still hesitating, "it's just– are you really hungry?" He asked rubbing his thumb in circles on Jeno's knuckles.

The hybrid giggled, "well I was, obviously not anymore." He said and scooted closer, "why?" He asked.

The alpha thought for a moment but decided to brush it off, "nothing," he said. "Anyways, how are you feeling?" He asked curling Jeno's tail in his free hand.

The hybrid shrugged, "I dunno," he said with a slight lisp. Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows as Jeno continued, "I just have a bad headache right now," he sighed.

Jaemin nodded understandingly, "it's okay, you'll get better, yeah?" He said earning a nod. He smiled and checked the time, "well, let's get ready, we have work in a few minutes."

He then paused, "unless your headache is really bad and stuff, you can just have a day off if you want to," he said with worry in his tone.

The hybrid shook his head, "no, I wanna go to work. The kids needs me," he said protesting against his mate's words even though it was no big deal.

"But you're not feeling well, we talked about thi–" Jaemin started to say but got interrupted when Jeno tightens his grip on his hand.

"And I said I'm going to work! I'm fine!" Jeno snapped with his eyes turning into slits as he was meowing lowly.

Jaemin flinched at his hybrid's sudden tone of voice but sighed anyways, not wanting to talk about it making the boy even more mad, he gives in. "Right, sorry babe," he said.

Jeno blinked for a few times before pouting, "no, I'm sorry I didn't mean to be like that," he mumbled. "My head just hurts a lot and I got riled up a bit." He sighed.

The hybrid stands up and plops down onto Jaemin's lap nuzzling his nose into the brunet's neck sniffing his scent.

Jaemin hummed as he could smell Jeno's breathing against his skin giving him goosebumps. "Kitten is sorry, alpha," he heard the blond whisper.

He chuckled and lets Jeno cling onto him as he carries the boy yet again heading upstairs for them to get ready, he helps his mate undress as the blond was still pouting.

"Kitten was being naughty," he said as Jaemin turns on the shower. He bit back a smile when Jeno was staring at him looking guilty for something that he didn't do.

He rolled his eyes when Jeno decided to walk closer even though there was more space in the shower as he felt the blond's back against his chest and his ass teasingly puckered out.

"Yup, kitten was very naughty," Jaemin muttered and wrapped his arms around his mate who was getting some shampoo.

He leans in to the boy's ear nibbling on his earlobe as he could smell Jeno's scent turning into arousal and was very strong yet sweet.

"And he's still very very naughty now," Jaemin whispered and smirked when he felt Jeno shiver.

The hybrid whined curling his tail around his mate's torso pulling the boy closer even though they're already too close for a quick normal shower.

"I think he needs another punishment, hm?" Jaemin said last before making Jeno choke on his breath as he screamed at the feeling of pleasure.