ꕥ Chapter Eleven

Jeno finishes up the soup and puts the bowl on the tray with the rest of the items for Jaemin who needs it. He takes the tray and carefully walks upstairs to the alpha's bedroom.

He struggles for a bit with the weight of the tray and also pausing when he got to the door.

"Uhm," he drawls and pursed his lips together as he shuffles on his feet with his ankle bracelet jingling.

As if the heavens heard him, Jaemin opens the door and lets him in. "Get to bed, you need rest!" Jeno ushered and puts the tray down before gently pushing the werewolf to his bed.

Jaemin chuckled and sat down on the bed with his back resting against the headboard as he watches Jeno take the bowl of soup and a spoon, the latter blows on it and sniffs in instinct with his nose scrunched.

The alpha opens his mouth and takes the spoonful of soup before swallowing it down. "Tasty," he comments and sees Jeno's ears twitching, "you're really good at cooking, did you know that?"

The hybrid blushed with his cheeks turning a shade of pink and Jaemin could see he was trying to hide it with his tail curling up to cover his side profile. Cute.

"I try," he mumbled and stirs the soup with the spoon. "Papa and Dad taught me whenever they have time before they go to work," he smiled.

Jaemin hummed and waits for Jeno to finish blowing the soup before feeding it to him, he looks up and can't help but grin when the hybrid turned away and his cheeks now red with his tail twitching.

Once they finished, Jeno takes a bottle of medicine and shakes it, "so every few hours I'll have to wake you up to take the medicine again," he informed.

The werewolf hummed again and just scans the hybrid's face. He notices the long thick lashes, the brown eyes, the high cheekbones, the soft squishy skin, pink plump and certainly not chapped lips, and lastly his cute two moles on his cheek.

The blond looks at him and flushes again when he saw the alpha was staring at him, he takes a spoon and starts pouring the medicine slowly.

Jaemin bit his lip, "you're really cute," he said and chuckled when Jeno let out a squeak as he almost dropped the bottle and could make a mess. "Pretty and cute," he adds.

Jeno squeezed his eyes shut for a moment and gestures Jaemin to open his mouth, "sh-shut up," he stuttered making the werewolf laugh. "Take your damn medicine before I leave you here to get even more sick." He muttered.

Jaemin gulps it down and drinks the glass of water that was resting on his bedside table, "oohh~ bossy," he jokes earning a glare. He laughed again and caresses the hybrid's white tail softly.

Jeno melts into the touch and felt goosebumps at the feeling, Jaemin notices and reaches to caress his cheek with his free hand. "besides," he mumbles, "you care about me too much to leave me here."

The blond nodded and leans on to his hand and placing his own on top of his, "I do," he whispers. "But do you?" He asked in wonder with a frown as if he was scared of the answer.

Jaemin sighed and brushed his high cheekbones with his thumb, "I'm trying to, I really am," he said and felt so bad when Jeno frowned even more with tears in his eyes. "I just need to control my wolf side more," he smiled sadly.