ꕥ Chapter Thirty

Jaemin just finished his working hours and is prepared to go home to finally hug his beautiful boyfriend in his arms and play with their cute triplets.

He heads out the exit with Haechan as he takes out his car keys unlocking his vehicle in advance since he's only a few steps away now.

"See you tomorrow chan, remember to finish your paperwork this time instead of playing some video games resulting for Renjun to yell at you," he snickered opening the driver's side.

Haechan rolled his eyes although they both know it's true, Renjun has been yelling at him more often especially in the late evenings and early mornings like some kind of weird alarm clock.

But who could blame the fox hybrid? All he wanted was some peaceful sleep with his lover by his side, instead he received little hours of rests with tired eyes and ears almost deaf.

Yes, Haechan has broke his headphones and began playing video games without it, not a care in the world even if his omega hybrid is glaring and smacking his back from behind. Too busy screaming at the screen.

Maybe that's why he's been moody towards the beta, or anyone else that disturbs him. It's funny that Chenle assumed he was the one pregnant this time but then got sulky because Renjun and Haechan have been using protection anyways.

"Whatever, they won't notice anyway. The schedules have been busy since Taeil's promotion and shit," the beta said unlocking his own car across Jaemin's.

The alpha chuckled, "yeah right, let's see how the boss will scold you this time," he grins placing his briefcase inside the car.

Haechan tsked before speaking up again, "by the way, I heard Jeno is like– moody today. So I suggest you should be gentle towards him, you haven't fully controlled your inner wolf you know?" He stated.

Jaemin sighed at the last part, it is true. It's been 4 years with Jeno and their relationship is doing okay, but his self control is still a bit– eh.

He would sometimes lash out or almost turn in to his wolf form, but Jeno was always there to stop him. Though, the process was a bother for him.

The hybrid had to cry or show fear towards his alpha, so when Jaemin would see the teary eyes, trembling body and how his beloved would back away from him, he would snap out of it and immediately apologize.

Don't get him wrong though, he still is trying to control himself and his annoying anger issues. For Jeno's sake, he really hates it when the boy is scared of him.

"Why did he get moody? What happened?" Was Jaemin's question when he started his car as Haechan was standing on his side to continue their conversation.

The beta shrugged, "I'm not really sure but Chenle and Jisung said it was a topic about you," he answered truthfully. For once, he genuinely doesn't know a clue on Jeno's sudden mood as well.

The alpha hums before pushing the hand break down to move the car, "well I hope it's not too bad," he stated dumbfounded before waving at Haechan who waved back. "Bye dude," he said and drives off.

Dinner was as usual, well at first it was. But somewhere in the middle of the small family bonding moment, Jeno just started scoffing and glaring at him while avoiding any chats with his lover.