ꕥ Chapter Fifteen

Jaemin rubs his thumb in circles on Jeno's cheek before trailing it down tracing his face with a smile on his own.

The sleeping hybrid has been in deep slumber since after the two had mated and marked each other as theirs.

Jaemin smiled seeing the two bite marks he made on Jeno's neck as it was now permanent. They're mates now.

The brunet trails his thumb to the bite mark and presses his thumb on it gently, the action made a small noise from the sleeping hybrid as he started to wake up.

Jeno yawns and rubs his eye cutely with a pout on his face, "alpha?" He mumbles trying to identify if it really was Jaemin he was seeing.

The werewolf smiled softly, "morning baby," he greets pecking the blond's forehead, "how did you sleep?" Asking brushing the boy's bangs away from his eyes.

Jeno hums snuggling closer back to Jaemin's chest and pulling the covers up to hide his face and fists the end of the material, "wanna sleep more."

Jaemin laughed and cradles Jeno's head leaving a soft kiss on his crown, "so tired hm?" He said earning a grunt.

"Well, hate to break it to you, kitten but we need to eat. It's already 12 o clock." He continued adjusting their positions.

Jeno whined now laying on top of Jaemin lazily his chin propped up on the werewolf's chest pouting. "Cawy mwe~"

The brunet rolled his eyes and sits up as Jeno yelped holding onto his biceps and gasping when he felt something.

"We're still naked?!" He exclaimed with his cheeks turning red looking down and widens his eyes that they were indeed still nude.

Jaemin laughed and hugs the small boy's frame with the blanket still covering his body as he kissed his shoulder.

"I tried to clean up after, but you went all kitty mode and kept whining for me to stay. So I eventually gave up and just went to sleep," he shrugs.

The hybrid slaps his chest weakly, "now we have to shower first!" He complained as Jaemin only cooed. He let outs a 'hmph' before the older picks him up.

Jaemin leads them to the closet grabbing a few clothes and heads to the bathroom next. He places Jeno down on the sink as he closed the door.

He turns and grins seeing the hybrid gasping and admiring the mark on his neck as he trails his fingers on it looking at the mirror, "it's so pretty," he whispers.

Jaemin hums and hugs him from behind, "pretty mark for a pretty boy," he whispers in his ear and leaves a kiss making the boy blush.

The werewolf taps his butt playfully before he starts the shower and chuckled when he felt Jeno grabbing his arm, "hurry," he ushered.

The werewolf tsked with a smile and pulls the boy in the shower with him as the blond squealed. He snorts and takes a bottle of shampoo.

After the two had finished showering, Jeno climbs onto Jaemin's back as they head down the stairs towards the kitchen.