ꕥ Chapter Fourteen

Jeno waits patiently at the front counter and beams when he heard the wind chime jingle as the door opened.

He grabs his bag and waves at his other coworkers who were still cleaning up, "bye guys, goodnight!" He said as the others waved back.

He circled his arms around Jaemin's bicep as he blushed when the alpha pecked his head, "how was work?" The alpha asked opening the passenger door for him.

The hybrid got in and put on his seatbelt as he waited for Jaemin to get in, the alpha starts the engine and drives them back home.

Jeno hums and shrugs, "as usual, kids were amazing and learning, some got injured but it's the norm," he answered.

Jaemin tapped his fingers on the steering wheel and glancing at Jeno with a smile before parking the car at their garage.

They walk in the house together and locked the door as Jeno went to the kitchen and prepared their food while Jaemin went to his office.

After the hybrid finished preparing their food, he untied his apron and hung it up on the little hanger before calling Jaemin to come.

After three calls, Jaemin still didn't come and Jeno got worried. He walks towards the alpha's office and knocked gently.

"Come in!" Jaemin yells from the inside. Jeno opens the door and closes it behind him as he walked towards the werewolf.

He looks to see Jaemin glaring at his laptop screen as he had his fingers on his temples. He was stressed, Jeno could tell by his scent.

Jaemin's scent gave off a vibe that he was stressing out about something, and being a caring omega that Jeno is, he frowned.

The hybrid walks behind Jaemin's chair and placed his hands on the brunet's shoulders massaging them. "Is everything okay? Tell me alpha," he said.

Jaemin sighed and covered his face in his hands, "not really," he said.

Jeno hummed, "then care to tell me? I'm all ears, love," he giggled as his ears twitched and his tail curled up brushing Jaemin's hands.

The alpha chuckled and leaned back to his seat, "it's just, I have two projects to work on and we've been invited to a dinner with some of my coworkers."

The hybrid hummed in acknowledgement, "so? You can do your best with your projects and I'll be there in every step of the way. And we can go to the dinner," he said.

The alpha pursed his lips, "but we have a date at the same day," he frowned and smiled a little when Jeno's tail brushed his chin.

The blond sighed and bent down to wrap his arms around Jaemin's neck lovingly and kissed his cheek, "it'll be fine, okay? We can have more other dates in the future, just don't stress too much, babe."

Jaemin smiled and looked up as Jeno moved to his side, "come here you," the alpha grinned as he pulled the hybrid by the waist and placed him on his lap.

Jeno giggled and nosed on Jaemin's cheek caressing his nape leaving a soft kiss. "Mmm~ I love you," he said.

The werewolf sighed rocking them side to side as he hugged the blond tight, "I love you too, kitten," he smiled.