Prologue

Arushi Shaw is waiting for her husband on her wedding bed ,who never ever glance at her. She never thinks that she will be married to any intimidating ,powerful millonaire like him. Many thoughts crossed her mind that why someone like him marry her, a middle class simple college going girl.

After sometime of thinking Mr

After sometime of thinking Mr. Aditya Shaw came,suprisingly he looks at her. She is a brave girl but a single look of him send chills down her spine. He lifts her veil and put a little force on her to lie down on bed. She starts shivering by his touch. she just keeps her eyes close. she always knew that her marriage is gonna be arrange that's why she decided to tell her future husband to be friends first but infornt of him she doesn't has power to open her eyes, speaking is a different thing . Suddenly she felt the bed light up and the next moment he left her.

Aditya Shaw is married to his demand. He never thinks that at such a young age of 24 he will be married to someone but she has something which do magic on him even mere her voice has magic to soothe his pain which he never has. He follows her from past 1 year without her knowing. She is innocent, he has to be careful otherwise his one mistake will destroy her innocent heart.

He goes to his room which now also belongs to his wife . She looks mesmerizing in her wedding dress which is selected by his mother . He  lifts her veil to see her face which shows only tireness but she still looks beautiful as ever.

He can feel her shivering so he just put little force on her shoulder to lie her down on the bed, after some seconds to see her face with eyes closed he left her

Author's Note

Let me know your views about this story. 🤞🤞🤞