False hope

Pete's POV...

"Ok Earth, I am leaving."

The class had ended for today. So I have to go looking for Ae to go home. It's not bad at all because I love to go home with him. Even if I am angry at him now I am glad I can spend time with him in silence. Because I didn't talk with him for two days. It's not necessary for me to talk to him, but I only want to be with him in any possible ways.

As I am and my friend Earth walking out of the classroom after the class ended I got a notification on my phone. And I took it from my bag and opened the notification, that was from Ae. It says,

"I am sorry."

I liked it that he was still trying to get my attention and forgiveness. But I won't forgive him by now and I am not gonna reply him too. Because I love this Ae without arrogance, craziness and rude. When he begging me like this it made me want to give him more shots of my treatment.

"Why are you smiling?"

As soon as I saw the message a small grin appeared on my corner of my lips. But my bad my friend was notice it.

"Huh?? Nothing, I have to rush bye."

So I ran from my class as fast as I could to see Ae. I want to see his face so bad right now.

But when I arrived at the parking lot there wasn't any traces of him but only his car. So I went closer to that to check if he is in it but no he wasn't there. But I notice something that the car was unlocked and the key also placed on the front passenger seat. Is he crazy? Is anybody left his car unlocked and left the key in it?

I got on to the car as I talking to myself  and sat on the passenger seat as I expected he would come in a minute and we can go home. But that's when I notice a note pad was stuck on the middle of the steering. It said,

"Pete, drive safely."

What is it mean? Is he want me to drive the car? Where is he now? What is he playing with me?

Lot of thoughts were running in to my mind. But although I drove the car as he said on the note pad with confusion. But I didn't know where should I go so I decided to just go home. May be he left the car in some emergency and already went home that's why he wrote me to drive the car? But if he had the time to write the note why he hadn't any to drove the car?

Who knows? Let's go home already.

Perth's Apartment...

I am arrived in our apartment, should I knock the door? Because there is a board and it says do not disturb. But...... What is the need of this sign board? May be he got angry at me because I ignore him and brought someone home??

No no Pete don't think like that, just delete your dirty thoughts from your memory.

Lots of thoughts were coming and going as soon as I saw the sign board. But I decided to go in as I shook my head to delete them.

"Ai Ae what are you doi......"

I went inside as I called him to make sure nothing went wrong as I thought. But when I went inside I saw a scene that I did not expect even a little bit. I was shocked and at the same time surprised.

Because the scene I saw when I went into my room was, how the stars give their light to the night sky and make it shine as well as the innumerable candles mounted in my room were shining all over there.