Max Nattapol

Saint's POV...

I don't know what's gonna happen today. Tommy will furious at me because I absent for college yesterday. Yesterday Tommy's important day that he had to submit his project. I promised him that I will be there with him to cover his mistakes. Because our professor is a bit strict. The term is not always right between my friend and him. He always find fault in him.

Saint! You have to face the consequences for the mistake you made. So let's be strong and go.

So I talked to myself and go out of the car. Just as I thought when I got out of the car, my consequences were coming looking for me.

"You bastard Saint! Where the hell were you yesterday?" Tommy was looking so furious and coming yelled at me.

Looking into his eyes, I could guess somewhat had happened yesterday. I think I am going to die.

"Tommy please listen to me. I didn't plan to bail on you." I was begging to my friend. Otherwise he will haunt me.

"Then what did you plan? You know how many times I called you? That fatty glasses professor took good revenge on me yesterday. Yesterday my eardrum was torn and blood came out because that fatty's nonstop complaining. You are the only one responsible for everything."

He said with great sadness at the same time furious. But I just got laughs. It was so much fun when he was talking like that.

"I am here lamenting my plight to you, are you laughing?" Tommy asked me like a kid.

"Hooo, My dear friend, Have you experienced that much difficulty?" I teased my best friend.

"Saint! If you don't shut your mouth, the doc will  have to lose his wife." He said irritably.

"Ok ok, jokes apart. So how about I will help you in return for the mistake I made?" I asked my friend.

"You have to." He said cut and right.

"I've already seen your project. There are a few things to add though. But the reference book for that is not in our college library. So we have to go to the old book collection library in the next area and collect the details we need. We have no choice but to do it. I'll take you there. What do you say?" I gave him the idea.

"Anyway I just have to accept this. I have no choice but to you. I have to hand this over tomorrow somehow."

"Ok, then after the first period we can go there."

"Sounds like a plan. Then let's go to class first."

Pete's POV...

"Yaaaawwnnn. Aw, Ae! What are you still doing here? Haven't you gone to college yet?"

When I came out of my bedroom I was so surprised to see him standing there not going to college.

"I am about to. What about you? You still yawning. Didn't you slept well last night?"

Ae asked me very normal like we never had disagreements and negativities.

"Yeah, I am about to too. About the yawning, It was too late for me to sleep last night." I said.

"Is that so?"

"Hm yes."

"Why though?" He asked many questions.

"Why are you asking too many questions? Don't tell me you care about me." I teased him.

"Are you crazy? Why should I care about you?"

He said with embarrassment like being caught red-handed making a mistake.

"Hoi, don't panic, I am just kidding. Look at your face hahaha." He looked so funny. It made me laugh my ass off.