The Acceptance

Next morning...

Pete's POV...

"Ai Pete! Haha, you look like a ghost." Perth teased Pete's appearance.

Is he trying to irritate me? Did he not know that he was the reason why I had become so demonic now that I had been awake all night without sleeping like an owl because of his silly thing?

When I'm confused about what to do here, how come he's so cool alone? Perhaps he is more experience in this matter who knows. Pete thought.

"Why are you standing there and look at me wierd?" Perth asked as he preparing the breakfast.

"Nothing, I am going to college." said involuntarily.

"But we have lot of time, why are you rushing?" perth understood something was wrong.

"I have something to do." Pete said with that old self.

"Ohhh then...... wait, I'll get ready and come back in 10 minutes."

"It's alright, you don't have to struggle. You have lot of time for your first lecture to start."

"Then how will you go?"

"My friend is waiting for me." As soon as Pete said like this, Perth's heart stumbled a little and he expecting that it shouldn't be the person who hate him.

"Friend? Which one??"

"Mean, I am leaving then." He said and left immediately.

Perth's POV...

Mean?? Why do I getting furious whenever I heard his name from Pete? He looks so close with Pete and it made me loose my mind.

They become very close in this short period of time. I know now Pete hasn't any feeling for that guy but Maybe Mean has some feelings for Pete. I shouldn't let this happen, I have to do something.
.
.
.
.
.
"Aw Pete, why were you call me to come pick you up this early?" Mean was waiting for Pete downstair before he arrived.

"Nonthing, I just want to clear my head on something, so I want some alone time to think." He said as he sat on the front passenger seat.

"Do you have any problem? You want to talk about that with me?" Mean asked in concern.

I shouldn't let him know that, he told me he likes me. So if I tell him about the matter what will he think about me? Pete thought to himself.

"Pete! You have zoned out, is anything bothering you? you can tell me." Mean noticed Pete was zone out for a while so he shook the latter's shoulder and said.

"It's nothing Mean really. I am just missing my mom." he lied to his friend.

"Ooh it's good, I thought you had fight with your roommate again." He said in relief and started the engine.

"No it's not, don't worry." Pete smiled at Mean.
.
.
.
.

At the college garden...

"Hey Pete, I've been watching you since I arrived, you've been sitting and thinking like you're losing something. What happened to you?" Pete's friend Earth came to him asked.

"I am not thinking about what I have lost but I am thinking about what I am going to lose." He said without his senses.

"What do you mean?" So Ewrth got confused by Pete's answer.

"Huh?? What did I say now??" He came to his senses and asked nervously.

"You were talking about losing something. What is it?"